Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I was in my e28 coming the opposite way and stuck my hand out to wave, not sure if you saw. After we passed you did a 3 point turn or u-wee. Let me know when you guys go up to shoot vids. I'm still wrapped up with my e28, haven't really touched the FiST but can take it out to stretch it's legs.
No I completely missed it lol. I was intent on getting to my haircut. Lol It was right there . I will definitely let you know when we plan to go up, it will be cool.
Oh and tell me about getting wrapped up in BMW stuff I got stuff on order for the M3 and teying to get her all sown up lol.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #283
Black FiST in N. Hollywood on Sherman Way/Whitsett today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted black FiST driving up northbound 605 near Irwindale. Tinted windows and a UC San Diego licence plate frame.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Ran into a black FiST with red Rally Armor mudflaps. He was on the 605 north and then merged into the 5 around 6:15pm.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted black FiST downtown LA arounr 2pm at Beaudry and 2nd. They waved peace signs at me. I did also but not sure if they saw me because their tint was too dark. Wouldn't have seen the peace signs if their hands weren't by the windshield.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club

neeqness

1000 Post Club

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Green Envy with Black stripes lic Plate SWITCHED up at the dealership in Valencia yesterday around 11 AM talked to the guy he was cool. I think he is ST Nation on facebook.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #294
White FiST yesterday morning on Wishire @ Rossmore, ~10:30AM. You coming eastbound on Wishire, me westbound. You decide you want to cut across and make a left from the number 2 lane at the last second to go north on Rossmore. I flashed my high beams at you in my red e28, I wasn't stopping but good thing you did because that would have cemented your bonehead move. LOL

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #295
This morning ~5:45AM in Hollywood - Sunset Blvd. @ Van Ness. Gray haired man with a stash/goatee, eye glasses. Black wheels, exhaust, a couple stickers on the back glass, stock height and Cobb plate frame.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this pearl white FiST at the Santa Fe Springs swap meet. Didn't see the driver...wouldve said wassup.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Spotted on Vermont in Traffic Red Fist with aftermarket intercooler. You were with your girl, I rolled my windown down in my White Focus and told you I own an Orange Spice.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted a black FiST with black wheels on the 710 south around 5:30 this morning. It got off on Willow west. I got off on Willow east.