Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I wouldn't be suprised if you have frame damage due to it being a Uni-body vehicle. That tire looks alittle too far pushed back.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
When my Dad totaled his ford ranger this year from ice on a bridge it didn't look anywhere near that bad and it pushed the frame in.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Sucks to see that.

Did you install that crash bar before or after that incident? This makes me wonder how a stock crash bar would've held up compared to aftermarket tubular in that exact scenario.

Fatalfeast

Sucks to see that.

Did you install that crash bar before or after that incident? This makes me wonder how a stock crash bar would've held up compared to aftermarket tubular in that exact scenario.
After the crash, the original one held up good just some dimples. The rim is was took all the impact

Attachments

Tires and wheels Upgraded. She’s S280 now, just about done with pump gas revisions. Better traction was needed. Thinking I will do the pass side motor mount next.

Attachments

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Tires and wheels Upgraded. She’s S280 now, just about done with pump gas revisions. Better traction was needed. Thinking I will do the pass side motor mount next.
What (if anything) did you use on your headlights? Tint? Lamin? Headlight Armour?

What (if anything) did you use on your headlights? Tint? Lamin? Headlight Armour?
Just smoke Lamin-X. I also had it on the tail lights (charcoal) but I changed those to Spec-D's. The tail light Lamin-X is a true PITA to get right, I was never happy with it.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Just smoke Lamin-X. I also had it on the tail lights (charcoal) but I changed those to Spec-D's. The tail light Lamin-X is a true PITA to get right, I was never happy with it.
Thanks. They are not too dark or too transparent, look good.

Those RT660’s are the truth aren’t they. I’m always baffled by how good they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk