Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Gloss black looks great, I have the stock ebony wheels. But I'll prolly be getting 3 piece wheels with a Gold barrel and black face at some point.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Between going dark gold on new wheels and black. What's everyone's thoughts?
Either will look great, but the black will obviously show less dirt/brake crud than gold, bronze, or silver will.

I am going gloss black Pro Race 1.2s on mine for a summer setup, I just wish that there were more street friendly 225/50-15 tires available to put on them. :(

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Tirerack had a good deal on some 205/55/16 hankooks. Wheels and tires were cheaper than replacing the stock tires.

Looks good, and I was thinking of getting those wheels as a winter setup, also with a high profile winter tire ( which is the ONLY thing that is available in Nokians).

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Temps are starting to drop so I put on the snows [driving]
And shout out to Chalon at [MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION] for the wheels. Probably the best customer service I've ever experienced.
IF I can swing the cost of those wheels when it comes time for winters/snows, I will go with them over the TR exclusive, similar looking, Sparcos, since they will probably be better able to handle the 'great' [histerical] condition of the roads in our area.

Which tires did you put on those Pro Rallys?

Is that the bay side of LBI, or somewhere else??

[MENTION=4438]M-Sport fan[/MENTION] I put on Michelin X-ice 3's. And the pic is from somewhere else.

Three Magnetics at Cars and Coffee in Wilmington NC yesterday. Two pictured here, the third warily circled our parking spots and drove off before I could snap a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else have magnetic exterior with molten recaros like i do? Id post a pic but im new here and not sure how to lol

No fear. They were supposed to be white, but the wait was too long. They'll get painted in the spring.

Thanks! :)

800km yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk