Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

What was your first Fiesta ST mod?

• Intake

Votes: 62 11.4%
  • Exhaust

Votes: 53 9.7%
  • Tune

Votes: 91 16.7%
  • Other Performance (Please List)

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • Suspension (Coilovers/Springs/Shocks)

Votes: 15 2.8%
  • Tires & Wheels

Votes: 36 6.6%
  • Exterior Aesthetics

Votes: 52 9.6%
  • Lighting

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Stereo & Speakers

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Window Tint

Votes: 111 20.4%
  • Other (Please List)

Votes: 58 10.7%

• Total voters

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I did a panel K&N air filter... not quite an "intake" so I voted "other" [wink]

Not exactly "mods" but, Winter wheels and tires the day I bought it followed by a locking fuel plug a week later. Getting ready to pull the fiesta badge off now.

Edit: debadging was super easy. Took about ten minutes.

Perry

Not exactly "mods" but, Winter wheels and tires the day I bought it followed by a locking fuel plug a week later. Getting ready to pull the fiesta badge off now.

Edit: debadging was super easy. Took about ten minutes.
I'm planning to leave the Fiesta badge on the back, just to cause consternation and wonderment among those I leave behind!

Window tint on the 2nd day. De-badged it on the following sunday.

Next will be my Fswerks intake, in the spring time

C. love

I haven't done a thing to mine except pull that foam intake deal and i removed the dealer badge as I too hate them. I guess i did get personal plates for mine they read MXNPRTY. Other than that Ive been wasting money on my mustang. Eventually an intake , some wheels/tires and coils or air ride. Thats probably it. I currently hate the exhaust sounds aftermarkets have so I will more than likely leave it alone

C. love

just makes the interior sound a tinge louder. i have yet to make a video check out the 1.6 engine section

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Its neither?? it just makes the sound in the car more throaty. Video will be posted in the "sound enhancement" thread
Makes a more aesthetically pleasing note to the ear :) Nice free update kinda like a racing stripe for the ears..

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
So far mine was in this order; debaged, tint, wheels, led bulbs, subwoofer/amp and intake. Next will be tune, suspension and exhaust.