Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

how many miles have you done?

Hey guys, just wondering whos driven how far and what problems they've had! I've done 65,000miles lol since January 2014 without a single real problem! (Other than every time I get my front brakes done they have no brake pads.) I'm running stag 1 91 Cobb tune.

Purchase: January 2014
Current Mileage: 24000
Mods: resonator delete, Magnaflow muffler.
Problems: A/C replaced around 6,000 miles due to unknown defect. No other issues.

Still enjoy my commute to work every day.

I've had it about a month and done 4500 miles, half of which was a lengthy road trip a few weeks ago. I'll break 6K before it's first payment...

Boy you guys are making me feel better about the miles I'm putting on. I just hit 10K, purchased with 160mi in May 2015.

Purchased mine in April (use with 10k miles). I have 21k now, so 11k in about 6 months - I drive it tons. TPMS light came on 2 days ago and stays lit even though tire pressures are in spec? Super fun car [driving]

Bought mine in April of 2014 with 6 miles on it. At 37K now. Gear shifts are more noisy than I'd like but no issues. Absolutely love this car.

apex

Mileage is at 48000 and bought April 2014. Never been back to dealer for any warranty work. I use She'll Rotella T6 synthetic oil for diesel engines and I average 28 mpg overall. Still a fantastic daily driver, engaging, fun and nimble. Big, heavy, high HP cars don't appeal to me as much after driving this iconic car.

Purchased mine October of 2013, at 35k right now. Cobb OTS stage 1 and 3, a tune from Randy@Mountune and currently using an e30/91oct tune from Adam@Maperformance. This car just keeps getting better! [lovest]

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
2015 purchased in March. 8,000 miles. In the dealer right now having the trans looked at (whining while accelerating)

I purchased my ST a year ago on Labor Day 2014 with 25mi on it and I now have 18700mi on the odometer. I have a Cobb Accessport v3 Stage 1 with a modified intake, keeping it simple for now. I have had 0 issues with it and she runs like a champ.

16k with one year mark coming up end of this month. Cpbb AP V3 Stage1 with no issues. Puts a smile each time I hop in.

FistSt215

Purchased September 2014 with 80 miles
2015 Fist
Odometer now 5,200 miles .

I had a focus svt to drive for 9 months so that helps . I do about 70 miles a day round trip . Had 485 miles on June 5th , been my daily ever since

OP
P
Thread Starter #13
Purchased September 2014 with 80 miles
2015 Fist
Odometer now 5,200 miles .

I had a focus svt to drive for 9 months so that helps . I do about 70 miles a day round trip . Had 485 miles on June 5th , been my daily ever since
So it seems these are pretty reliable little fighters. My first personal purchase was a 2010 mazdaspeed 3. By 90,000 miles I'd replaced the tranny, turbo, clutch, and engine. Along with my driver seat breaking halfway through a hard left turn.
2nd purchase wweekend was a used 2007x-runner. 2 trannys and 2 clutches after purchase with aftermarket warranty. Toothick design lol.
This car I didn't get recaros cause of my work. I'm a project manager for a General contractor . My car unloaded with material and tools everyday.

Purchased new in January this year and just ticked over 5k miles. Shift linkage is a little noisy but still shifts the same as the day I bought it.

Picked it up back in may have 5k on it. No mods other than a access port with a pro tune. Running great !

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
About to roll 29,000 miles. Leased (but will purchase after term) in November 2013. Car has never been back to Ford for anything. All maintenence has been done through my local Firestone. Going to have Cobb switch out the transmission fluid with Motul today while it is there for sway bar swap.

LT Berzerker

33k and not a hint of issue... Then again only autox'd once so far.... Oil full syn every 5k. Tranny fluid done at 5k miles.

I drive a ton a freeway miles and long road trips... So I still haven't done the brakes, will check them when I switch to winter mode in another month or two...

Hopefully they will hold out for the winter, then I'll end up getting the wilwood kit and rear mountune pads.

Hoping the shocks hold up till I hit 50k then the BC coilovers will go on.

Before all that I have to get an intake with the next oil change (time to replace the air filter) debating on the cpe, 2j & map...

FistSt215

So it seems these are pretty reliable little fighters. My first personal purchase was a 2010 mazdaspeed 3. By 90,000 miles I'd replaced the tranny, turbo, clutch, and engine. Along with my driver seat breaking halfway through a hard left turn.
2nd purchase wweekend was a used 2007x-runner. 2 trannys and 2 clutches after purchase with aftermarket warranty. Toothick design lol.
This car I didn't get recaros cause of my work. I'm a project manager for a General contractor . My car unloaded with material and tools everyday.
I had a 2012 speed as well and the only problem I had was clutch and flywheel replacement. But then again I only had it 36k miles and 2 years . It was fairly new bought in 2012 with 123 miles .