Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016+ Induction Hose Pre-Sale

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

mishimoto1

Hey guys,

The induction hoses are not shipping quite yet. The notifications some of you are getting are for the shirts we sent out as a mild compensation for the delay. The hoses will arrive at our warehouse towards the end of next week and will begin shipping out then. Sorry for the confusion!

Although we believe those code issues to be anomalies, we are looking into it. Codes like those are generally thrown when things are not tight enough or installed properly, but our support team is ready to help with solutions!

Hey guys,

The induction hoses are not shipping quite yet. The notifications some of you are getting are for the shirts we sent out as a mild compensation for the delay. The hoses will arrive at our warehouse towards the end of next week and will begin shipping out then. Sorry for the confusion!

Although we believe those code issues to be anomalies, we are looking into it. Codes like those are generally thrown when things are not tight enough or installed properly, but our support team is ready to help with solutions!
D'oh! I'm dumb. Like all the others I just saw the induction hose on the shipping notice along with the T-shirt and jumped to conclusions. Now I see where it still shows on back order. All good though, August isn't far away!

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #84
I received my t-shirt, the gesture was nice. It is a high quality American Apparel shirt, my favorite kind. I will definitely be rocking it at meets.

Concerning the intake hose, I decided to cancel my order and opt to get the full 2016 intake in Wrinkle Red. The 35% code sent to me made it $250 shipped, and I will definitely receive it before the induction hose would've even shipped.

Bluedrank

Haha, smart move. If I had waited to cancel my order a few days longer and they gave me the shirt and the discount, I'm sure I'd have done the same thing. Except I probably would have bought the intercooler or charge pipe instead. Now, my money will go elsewhere.

Keep us updated if you throw a code when the intake arrives.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #88
Installed my 2016 intake system today, so much win! This is such a fantastic system, probably the highest quality and most thought out intake I've ever put on any car I've owned. The Wrinkle Red finish is so nice in person. I'm glad I cancelled my induction hose for the entire system. The noise is perfect too, not annoyingly loud or hissy like systems with an open cone in the engine compartment. I highly recommend everyone upgrade to this instead of the induction hose and use the 35% discount code if you received one.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #90
The filter box is supposed to do a good job at keeping fresh, cool air flowing in so I doubt heatsink is an issue. It also connects to the factory air duct like the stock airbox so it should almost always be near ambient at all times (ideally).

Got mine on Thursday, drove to work yesterday! For the 5 minutes I wasn't stuck in bumper to bumper traffic it sounded great [8D] Not a huge difference since I already had the Injen short-ram, but there is certainly more turbo noise (it sounded awesome in the garage). Seemed to pull a little bit more smoothly too.

induction1.jpg

Is it possible to get the 35% off discount code still?
I got my car 2 weeks ago and this would be perfect.

Installed mine tonight, went for a test drive, feels like it pulls smoother but could be me putting new parts on my car and getting excited.
[/IMG]

Already got you covered! We actually just finished test fitting the piece on a 2016 Fiesta ST and everything fit great. We ran the car for a bit to be sure no codes would be immediately thrown. Check it out!

Let us know what you think!
Hello I purchased and installed your intake on two days ago and on my way home yesterday the p144c code is being thrown on my 2016 fiesta I check all the clamps and lines and can not find a leak any suggestions

Hello I purchased and installed your intake on two days ago and on my way home yesterday the p144c code is being thrown on my 2016 fiesta I check all the clamps and lines and can not find a leak any suggestions
Tyler, Mishimoto's working on a proper solution. In the meantime, if you drop down one thread to the one about those of us with the P144C issue, there's an explanation for a quick and dirty patch that solved the issue for me. It's near the end of the thread. It's a two minute fix, and I've been code free for over a week and a half now.

I'd also suggest filling out a trouble ticket on Mishimoto's website. That way, when the fix is available, they know to take care of you.

mishimoto1

Hey [MENTION=5712]Tyler2236[/MENTION],

As [MENTION=5122]OCS12[/MENTION] has stated, there is a fix that seems to have been working with a few vehicles that have had this problem. Direct your search to this thread page to see how it works. In the meantime, we are being sure that this will solve the issue by working with some other owners. and although it will take some time, we are indeed close to having an official fix ready! Once you tape that CNC port off, feel free to chime in on that thread or send us a PM confirming whether it worked for you or not! Also it would be a good idea to submit that ticket through our site or give us a call at 1-877-466-4744 at your earliest convenience.

Is anyone running a Mishimoto induction hose on a 2016+ without CELs at this point? I would love to get one of these to complete my intake setup (Mountune box & Velossa Tech), but I'm not sure about the CEL risk. Thanks!

Bluedrank

Is anyone running a Mishimoto induction hose on a 2016+ without CELs at this point? I would love to get one of these to complete my intake setup (Mountune box & Velossa Tech), but I'm not sure about the CEL risk. Thanks!
There's no doubt I've been hard on them, but my 16 with induction hose still hasn't thrown a code, and I've probably driven 200 miles with it. Nothing pending either as of yet, so mine looks to be good thus far.