Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: A5 Navigation Map Card

Trader history for me32 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

me32

1000 Post Club
I have for sale a A5 Navigation map chip. $30 shipped to the lower 48 states.

OP
me32

me32

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Its inside your center console in you storage compartment. Youll see usb ports and A SD Card slot.

Is there a site that shows the dates or what Date/# the most recent updates are? I have a 14 so I'd assume mine is a little out of date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
me32

me32

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Is there a site that shows the dates or what Date/# the most recent updates are? I have a 14 so I'd assume mine is a little out of date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Its not really by dates of the car per say. Being a 14 it could have a A3, A4, A5. Best way to check is to take it out an look doesnt take long. Or you could go in your settings an check the version installed. The newest version out is the A7. You can go to your ford owner site and get the link for the site to updated map chips.

If my car came with no navigation installed can I just stick this in and it will work? Like when I press navigation on my screen it just shows latitude and longitude. So would it just be easy as putting this in and calling it a day?

OP
me32

me32

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
If my car came with no navigation installed can I just stick this in and it will work? Like when I press navigation on my screen it just shows latitude and longitude. So would it just be easy as putting this in and calling it a day?
It doesnt work that way. But it can be activated
Oem radio can help with this
http://www.2gfusions.net/showthread.php?tid=4050

Or jason
http://www.fordpimods.com/

You will still need a Map chip to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.