Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Tuxedo Black ST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
She looks great, congrats and welcome aboard.

Black and tint and the alloys....looks amazing! It's another Black Beast.........

OP
lou5560
Thread Starter #9
Black is the toughest to keep clean but when its clean black looks good.

Lol you're telling me. I spent almost all day of a Saturday washing, waxing, and polishing my tuxedo fist, only to have the temperature drop and a big ole storm of ice to come through.....in Texas. This state is insane :)

OP
lou5560
Thread Starter #12
Some more shots 2014 Tuxedo Black wash,clay bar, polish, wax

Looks great,how about I come by tommorow and you can help a fellow FISTer out and do mine? Your about only 40min away from me [poke]. C'mon I'll throw ya a forum sticker(sorry mk it'd be worth the detail). Haha,all kidding aside it looks very clean,fresh.

-ry

OP
lou5560
Thread Starter #19
RyGuyFIST83,

My Dad was a car detailer for 40 years & I also was a car detailer. If I had a normal Monday thru Friday 1st shift job I would help a fellow Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST New Jersey native. I work Friday thru Tuesday 2nd shift with over an hour each way commute so it's tough for Me to do weekend things.

OP
lou5560
Thread Starter #20
Other wise I would be glad to help. I will say wash, clay bar, polish, wax. It will take almost all day but very worth it.