Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Victims

OP
B
Thread Starter #2
First one for me was a mid 90's stock Vette.

Only other so far was a super Wisconsin hillbilly 4x4 with loud exhaust and truck nuts.

(edited)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Track stories only I hope as street racin while may be fun is not looked on as a very good thing to promote.. Just sayin..

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Not really street racing fan but I had a funny onramp dual with a Jetta. I was stopped at a red light and there were about 2-3 cars behind me waiting for the light to turn green so we can all merge onto the highway. I see in my mirror a Jetta about 5 cars back go from my lane to the open lane next to me which was not intended to be a merging lane so I knew what his plans were. I slowly put my car in first gear and waited for the light to turn green. As you know once the light turns green he guns his car, unbeknownst to him I was right at his side and over taking him fairly quickly. As we're approaching the onramp he slowed down merged behind me[histerical]. First and only victim for me so far and no speed limits were exceeded.[raceflag]

Not really street racing fan but I had a funny onramp dual with a Jetta. I was stopped at a red light and there were about 2-3 cars behind me waiting for the light to turn green so we can all merge onto the highway. I see in my mirror a Jetta about 5 cars back go from my lane to the open lane next to me which was not intended to be a merging lane so I knew what his plans were. I slowly put my car in first gear waiting for the light to turn green. As you know once the light turns green he guns his car, unbeknownst to him I was right at his side and over taking him fairly quickly. As we're approaching the onramp he slowed down merged behind me[histerical]. First and only victim for me so far and no speed limits were exceeded.[raceflag]
Nice! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Jetta! [spank]

STooge

Not really street racing fan but I had a funny onramp dual with a Jetta. I was stopped at a red light and there were about 2-3 cars behind me waiting for the light to turn green so we can all merge onto the highway. I see in my mirror a Jetta about 5 cars back go from my lane to the open lane next to me which was not intended to be a merging lane so I knew what his plans were. I slowly put my car in first gear and waited for the light to turn green. As you know once the light turns green he guns his car, unbeknownst to him I was right at his side and over taking him fairly quickly. As we're approaching the onramp he slowed down merged behind me[histerical]. First and only victim for me so far and no speed limits were exceeded.[raceflag]
Haha thats awesome man, I tell you what, not too many people are aware of this little car and its power yet.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
lol nice kill. You're right Stooge, not too many people are aware this is no ordinary Fiesta.