Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

fng in Long Beach, Ca!

What's up everyone?!?! I just bought a 2014 ST and am excited to see what I can start doing to it to make my ride more enjoyable. I'd like to find out if there's a way to install Nav on her and want to install a backup camera as well along with some other bells and whistles as time goes by. It's pretty cool to see a large forum of ST owners so I thought I would just say Hi!

Attachments

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Welcome! More enjoyable?!

What do you like? Ive added tint and a subwoofer, swapped my shiftknob... all these things made the car more enjoyable for me while driving.

And theres still cosmetics/performance options available tou your liking and budget.

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
Currently I'm thinking tint, Short throw shifter, maybe my sub and amp. Not really sure what else yet that's California legal. lol

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I'd definitely advise tint, just dont go limo to avoid issues with the cops. I have 15% on mine, no issues with police for almost 2 years.

The amp/sub addition is gonna get pricey. I think i paid like $200 just to get everything wired up at a local speaker shop. I had my own components too. But in the end its soooo worth it.

As far as cali legal, i did a front plate delete for over a year now, never been stopped because of it.

OP
C
Thread Starter #11
Good to know Ruben. I've got a 12" phoenix Gold and 1000 watt sub that I can put in the back but I'm honestly not sure I want to use up the space in the back like I did in my gti before I sold it for the ST.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Im running a smaller, wedge shaped box in my trunk area since a regular box woukd take too much space.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! You got yourself a fun little car.

It also has one hell of an aftermarket. You can do all kinds of things to it. With all the information here, the mods you mention should be pretty easy.