Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST Interior Bulb Sizes

Don't bother with these, just get 194 LEDs. They're much brighter and you get a clear light instead of the yellowish stock color

Best place to buy some 194 leds? I didn't care for the place I ordered from overseas. Definitely wanna replace them. My wife's Sonata has led interior lighting, love it!

Thank you! I ordered LED's... $6.99 per pair... That's a great deal. I replaced the front with xenon white, and the rear center xenon white, and brilliant red on the two swivel lights. I love the new bulbs. They ship fast too!

I needed something to do with the car so I updated the interior lights. Even though they're all spec'd the same, not all LED's are created equal.

I originally purchased these from Amazon and being a pack of 10 I thought I was covered from the front map lights all the way to the trunk lights. I found that they only fit in the rear/dome lights so that's where they ended up. They would not go all the way in for the map lights as the bulb itself is too long and oddly shaped with the led placement. I have a sunroof btw.

I ended up ordering these for the map lights. Nice and short and shaped like the OE bulb with the diffuser cover.

On to the trunk. The led's from the 10 pack wouldn't cut it as well. It was too dim. This is where I needed it to be the brightest. I ended up ordering these. And below is how it's mounted (the back has 3M tape already installed)

Here's how bright it lights up the trunk:

Overall, I'm happy with the results. The map lights are on the bright side but I can keep those off until I absolutely need them for whatever reason. The rear lights are perfect, I was reluctant to change to LED's at first but I'm happy I did. The whole process was easier than expected.

Edit: I've since changed the trunk light to this. The stick on light panel wouldn't stay stuck. The led bulb has more leds than the ones in the 10 pack so it's a bit more brighter. Obviously not as bright as the panel one but it will do and is better than stock.

How did you get the center dome light out, I've replaced the map lights to led but can't figure the center light removal out?

How did you get the center dome light out, I've replaced the map lights to led but can't figure the center light removal out?
Sorry didn't see your question posted. I see you already did your lights :)

For others who might be interested, I looked here for the instructions.

The lights come down pretty easy. The front dome comes down by pulling from the front (windshield side) back towards you and down. It'll come out pretty easy. Just need to reach in and unclip the harness to pull it fully out. The rear comes down extremely easy! Just pull it down. You'll need a small screwdriver to replace the swiveling map lights

I bought the 10 pack of lights from Amazon but I could only replace my license plate lights and the cargo light. My dome light in the back seat is a bulb that you twist out and not the plug in style. Didn't even try the front light and map lights figure I don't have the right replacement lights for those either. Anyone have a link to the dome light and front light bulbs. I don't have a moonroof if that matters?

The back dome lights. How did you get them out and what types of bulbs were they? They're not coming out and not seeming to match up to what they're advertised as at the parts store. If anyone has a few photos or a video (haven't found one yet and looked a few times already - have the sunroof '16 FiST) I'd appreciate it. I've already taken apart the entire assembly and can't get the lights out, but I see photos where you guys have swapped them.

Haha, so nevermind. I managed to figure out a fix. I was using Sylvanias (168/194/2825s); after talking to the guy at the store again to see if maybe there wasn't a better bulb (spoiler there wasn't) he suggested the file down the middle bulge since that's the part that wasn't going into the socket. I got out a knife and a plastic model kit file and had it fitting the socket within five minute and only slightly butchered the plating on the wiring for the bulbs for the two reading lights. Lets see how long they last! #RedneckEngineering.