Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Painted Rear Ebay Bumper... Worth it?

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with one of these.

Need a new rear bumper and it looks like OEM are about $350ish, and paint quotes vary between $350-$700, so all in cost would be around $800-$1000, assuming I do the install myself.

These aftermarket ones come painted for $444 shipped to my front door though. The seller seems to have good reviews and it shows 3 of these have been sold. They claim to use OEM specs, 3 coats, 2 coats of clear, no extra costs, also the aftermarket bumper is still ABS plastic like OEM.

So obviously a big cost savings, the question is, would it be worth it? My concern would be around fitment issues, paint match/quality, but they do have good reviews...

Last edited:

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I would not trust it for Magnetic, that's a hard color to match. I would have it painted at a high quality paint shop stay the hell away from Maaco. Maybe somebody here has experience with a pre painted bumper.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

zanethan

It's risky, but I bought a color matched molten orange spoiler lip of eBay. The match is pretty good in my opinion.