Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What is this for?

SST

i always thought the regular fiesta shares the same cluster, so a slot for automatic gear indicator?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Nothing lights up when accessory is pressed. Is it a hidden camera so "big brother" can watch me picking my nose while driving?
it's for pre-airbag selfies, like those pics at amusement parks that snap right when your wife/girlfriend/other is losing their ish then they get mad at you for laughing at the picture.

OP
Turtle
Thread Starter #7
Your car didn't come w/ an owner's manual?
Come on! Who actually reads their owner's manual? No time for that nonsense.

I apparently have never used the high beams to notice that lighting up. [biggrin]

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club

I apparently have never used the high beams to notice that lighting up. [biggrin]
It's a matter of procedure.
Step 1, buy car
Step 2, drive it home
Step 3, read manual during first post-purchase poop

KKaWing

It's a matter of procedure.
Step 1, buy car
Step 2, drive it home
Step 3, read manual during first post-purchase poop
Unless they special ordered theirs (Nov 2014 so pretty low stock at dealers). I read the pdf files so many times I lost count :p

Edit: I was surprised to find spring rates in the supplementary manual. It blew my mind a little really.

cxwrench

First thing ya gotta do, even before reading the manual, is hit every switch, button, paddle, and see what they do![8D]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I have gone back and checked.
This one is not in the Owner's Manuel.

Dave

OP
Turtle
Thread Starter #17
Yeah that is the auto start-stop light. I had a rental F150 with that and hated it.
Yeah, I HATE the auto-start crap. I have not seen any actual proof that it saves fuel. First thing I do in the wife's escape after I start it is to press the button that shuts it off. I have read that some manual trans cars have that "feature", that would be a definite deal breaker for me.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah that is the auto start-stop light. I had a rental F150 with that and hated it.
Is there any actual FIESTA sold anywhere with that 'feature'??

I am pretty sure that the 1.0 Ecoboost Focus has it (?), and maybe some other Focus models?