Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

With shipping they are the same price, fitment inc is including tires mounted and balanced. I just wish they were in stock but its winter and I am getting them fitted with summer tires.

With shipping they are the same price, fitment inc is including tires mounted and balanced. I just wish they were in stock but its winter and I am getting them fitted with summer tires.
Discount Tire Direct had these for 616 for a set of 4 minus 50 bucks with free shipping.

Did Fitment include hubrings, lugs, etc?

Two separate occasions and two different idiots. My luck for being on the road.

Dec 2017. Freezing temps very slick road surface and holiday season. A couple bought their kids a plastic playhouse, threw it in the cab of their F150 but did not strap it down. Wind flung it out in the middle of the highway. I crash into it going 70, fishtail, almost hit said f150 parked on the side of the road, steer clear of it though, fishtail some more, spin out 270 degrees, end up in the median strip of the hwy.

Michigan no fault insurance. A tow and a few zip ties later on the front fascia the car runs and drives.

November 2018. Get sideswiped by some dude who decided to make a double lane change without using his blinkers or checking his blind spots. 20mph impact. But on private property. The dude has a buddy who stumbles out of his car and starts walking away into a nearby 'bush'. Its 813am and I'm at a strip mall trying to get some coffee before work. Being late to a meeting, me and the driver exchange information, and head on our way. Turnd out being private property, Allen park police department cannot even take a police statement. Michigan no fault insurance. It's my claim to make so I am told. Anyway, that is where the front right fender front and rear door, mirror, rcker panel and trim damage took place.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Two separate occasions and two different idiots. My luck for being on the road.

Dec 2017. Freezing temps very slick road surface and holiday season. A couple bought their kids a plastic playhouse, threw it in the cab of their F150 but did not strap it down. Wind flung it out in the middle of the highway. I crash into it going 70, fishtail, almost hit said f150 parked on the side of the road, steer clear of it though, fishtail some more, spin out 270 degrees, end up in the median strip of the hwy.

Michigan no fault insurance. A tow and a few zip ties later on the front fascia the car runs and drives.

November 2018. Get sideswiped by some dude who decided to make a double lane change without using his blinkers or checking his blind spots. 20mph impact. But on private property. The dude has a buddy who stumbles out of his car and starts walking away into a nearby 'bush'. Its 813am and I'm at a strip mall trying to get some coffee before work. Being late to a meeting, me and the driver exchange information, and head on our way. Turnd out being private property, Allen park police department cannot even take a police statement. Michigan no fault insurance. It's my claim to make so I am told. Anyway, that is where the front right fender front and rear door, mirror, rcker panel and trim damage took place.
Man, that sucks. Do you have a dash cam? I work for the state doing insurance regulatory work. After working doing claims audits for a week, I ordered a 2 channel dash cam with buffered parking mode. The shit that people pull, you need to protect yourself. NY is also a no fault state, btw.

I emplore EVERYONE reading this to get a dash cam. And don't cheap out, get a good 2 channel (front and rear) dash cam with a legit parking mode!
Simple DIY. Installation is easier than you think.