Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New MD member!!

RobbyST

Hey guys! Picked up a 17 a couple weeks ago! Traded in a foST and haven’t looked BACK! This thing is SO much more fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Hahaha, that's AWESOME!

You should post this on Reddit and watch the FoST owners go nutso! They HATE it when you tell 'em the FiST is superior.

Defies logic that the car with 50 less hp is actually the better of the two. Lighter always wins in my book.

I test drove a FoST and a FiST back to back, and instantly knew what I wanted!

My original intent was to actually get the FoST, since it was the faster of the two (on paper).

I know I sound like a conceited ASSHOLE, but I do love ALL ST owners... FiST AND FoST!

Oh... and btw, welcome to the PARTY!

OP
R

RobbyST

Thread Starter #4
Hahaha, that's AWESOME!

You should post this on Reddit and watch the FoST owners go nutso! They HATE it when you tell 'em the FiST is superior.

Defies logic that the car with 50 less hp is actually the better of the two. Lighter always wins in my book.

I test drove a FoST and a FiST back to back, and instantly knew what I wanted!

My original intent was to actually get the FoST, since it was the faster of the two (on paper).

I know I sound like a conceited ASSHOLE, but I do love ALL ST owners... FiST AND FoST!

Oh... and btw, welcome to the PARTY!
Thanks!! Yeah I wish I drove both first. I also bought the foST “on paper.” I wanted something “fast,” but omg, the fiesta is SO much more fun overall. MUCH more engaging!!

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thanks!! Yeah I wish I drove both first. I also bought the foST “on paper.” I wanted something “fast,” but omg, the fiesta is SO much more fun overall. MUCH more engaging!!

EXACTLY! It's the most engaging car I've owned!

Flicking the FiST around is so much fun, even more so than my 500hp scat pack challenger ever was!

The old addage, "more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow", is SPOT ON!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran

Dave

Last edited: