Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

*OFFICIAL* Guinea Pig Thread

So as I was looking around the forums, besides the awesome vendors, i haven't seen a thread dedicated to testing out any of the "off brand" items. Now, not trying to undercut any of the vendors here, as this is a forum sponsored by them; but, as an enthusiast community, i think it is our duty to test and evaluate some of the products that people may purchase along the way from either ebay or wherever to educate. This thread is to document said testing.

Please post items that may be off brand that you have tested, a brief description, a link or photo so people know where to purchase it, and your opinion as to if you would recommend said product to another member.

**TESTED**

Ebay Wing Risers / Good
Ebay BOV Adapter / Good

Last edited:
OP
F
Thread Starter #3
Ok so just got some eBay/amazon wing risers, aluminum, black anodized and I’m going to be putting them on this evening. Here’s what came in the kit. Got it for $65.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Ok so just got some eBay/amazon wing risers, aluminum, black anodized and I’m going to be putting them on this evening. Here’s what came in the kit. Got it for $65.

I think i purchased these same ones. Three years later and they're still holding tight. The black anodizing has faded but they look good.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
F
Thread Starter #6
Overall installation was easy, had all the parts needed and looks like I wanted. I would recommend these to someone that was looking for a non branded affordable option. Thanks for your guys input!

Just ordered an eBay radiator dual row. I will post back in here how it all goes.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dialcaliper Rocky Mountain Fiesta ST Owners 14