Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

joesiris

ga trip.jpg
took a trip down to Savannah for the weekend. Always wanted to go to the nature wildlife preserve, so I did this time. Turns out they have a driving trail, only 4 miles, but still really nice. There are lots of pull off spots to look at scenery and a bunch of trails to walk.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Chilling out front with 12 kids. 6 of witch are mine. At least it's easy chaperone duty over the lil ones.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ROCKYFiestta

the stock ones stock color or at least I thought it is I am second owner so that is how the car came I did the rest [wrenchin]

could also just be the dust as you can see I live on unpaved roads sadly the car looks dirty after I leave my house or even move it a few feet. [facepalm]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
My buddy has a white ST, he's rocking the white "ST" emblem inserts. I was thinking to get magnetic grey inserts, but I think it becomes invisible.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ah yes....the poor mans splitter. Looks good though. Keep us up to date on its longevity!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk