Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looky....looky What I just happen to obtain! Pic heavy!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This will be a small write up....On how to install a set of fog lights or a set of GreyFiST custom made Halo fogs with Optional Air inlet for the ST200 Airbox!

The tools you will need are shown here....1/4 ratchet...8mm socket....T25 torx bit...flat head screw driver...round Phillip's screw driver for tight spots....extensions and a wobble extension.

Remove the headlights.....get familiar with doing all of this especially if you mod! You will become a master soon enough!

Remove the 3 bolts on each side of the bumper in the fenders. The remove the two T25 torx bit screw from the inner splash shield on both sides along with the silly screw in style push clip....we will do something about those later due to there horseshit design. The remove the 4 push pin screw style from the upper radiator shroud. Now you remove the bumper from the vehicle...it takes some finagling but it comes out and be wary of the two inner bumper holders that support the bumper on the Crash beam. Let your Doggo watch you in weirdness wondering....What the hell is that and what are you doing?

Now that the Bumper is out....Take the 2 T25 torx bit screw out of each side and remove the Fog light assemblies.

Now I can say this enough....It wouldn't have been Possible with Out GrayFiST and his ingenious ways with design and creativity. This wouldn't have been possible! Your the man GrayFiST! Legend in your own mind! Hung like a Stud muffin field mouse! Anywho...Thanks Man! Now back to the unwrapping!

Look at these Gems!

No it's time for install! Reverse fog lamp removal!

Here is a picture of them installed into the bumper! Yay...night picture is coming in a couple hours!

Here comes the Removal and replacement of the clips that are the push pin screw type God awful pieces of shit. These can be gotten at any local parts store. They go in the top bumper shroud and in the fender splash shield at the bottom! Get rid of those other dumpster fire fasteners.

Now that the Bumper is going back on make sure to plug in the fog lights before you put the headlights in. In my case I had to connect the ST200 Box hose to the new Fog light assembly. No pic sorry I forgot....Let's just put it this way...it fit perfect! Like I said night pics are coming! Thanks again GrayFiST!

Last edited:
So much WANT!!!!
How much will they be and when will they be available?
I would love to hook up my CPe Intake to that!!!!

Wow! Those actually put out some decent light. How are they out driving?

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Wow! Those actually put out some decent light. How are they out driving?
They are pretty decent....Keep in mind its a Halo LED ring....I think they are great for actually how thin the LED ring is! [party]

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
So much WANT!!!!
How much will they be and when will they be available?
I would love to hook up my CPe Intake to that!!!!
These were made by a Forum Member as stated in the Post....Maybe he will make a batch Run! But ill leave that up to him as they look to be time consuming to make with a 3d printer and assemble! [neener]