Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Hey.... I thought this thread was originally created to discuss intakes ....

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
+1 on that Razor.
My stage2 ecu from dodge was $1400. And it only did so much.
Years later, the diablo tuner came out and opened up tons of things for the srt4 at $850. I never got to use it.

So to think we have basically a stand alone ems for a direct injection car ready within 6months of a new model and its $650 total? That's just epic.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #368
Snuck this picture while they were taking product photos! Pricing and ordering info will be out soon!

Ian

Hey Ian, any reason why you guys went with such a smaller filter?

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
So it's as we expected using the bottom part of the stock intake box.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I have a feeling we're going to see a lot of used CAI intakes soon in the for sale forum haha. Thanks for the share Ian.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Snuck this picture while they were taking product photos! Pricing and ordering info will be out soon!

Ian

Very nice!

And glad to see you guys chose to use a material to house the filter element that is not thermally conductive....Also appears as if the filter cone has a total surface area similar to that of the stock flat panel which is far more than adequate given the cross sectional diameters of both intake tubing and turbo inlet...

Fits in the factory airbox to prevent engine heatsoak and flows better than stock.

Ian
Any comment on the sound generated by the BPV? Hopefully we can hear that nice *swoosh* better than stock. I'm sure it won't be as audible as the Injen/FSwerks intake, but it would be nice to have it more audible

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Just learned that Cobb's CAI pipes are also made of a Roto molded plastic....thank you!

Any comment on the sound generated by the BPV? Hopefully we can hear that nice *swoosh* better than stock. I'm sure it won't be as audible as the Injen/FSwerks intake, but it would be nice to have it more audible
It won't be as loud as an open filter element, but you will hear more WOOOOSH! than stock, especially with the windows down.

Ian