Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

KKaWing

[video=youtube;1pLlwh1rv0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pLlwh1rv0w[/video]

^ might be an alternative, though just as permanent. It'll also eventually chip but can always just redo it...

Izzy

[video=youtube;1pLlwh1rv0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pLlwh1rv0w[/video]

^ might be an alternative, though just as permanent. It'll also eventually chip but can always just redo it...
Poor guy didn't realize over spray from all the wind.

I ended up using silver birch. I got it from o rileys they didn't have Ingot silver. It's very close I did also notice a metallic version of the same stuff maybe it would have more of a shine or you could always clear it

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Yeah that's a few hundred bucks they'll be out (not that it matters), that i'll spend on a local shop to make the items for me instead. Oh well.
Redline support is garbage.

I try to persuade anyone who wants their product to look elsewhere - it's going to show up incorrect / looking like crap and they won't do a damn thing to make it right. Ship you what you actually ordered? Ya... you need to send back the wrong one to Poland FIRST!

Visa charge back and I was on my way. What a joke.

According to the email I got the other day, they did dispatch a replacement. Although with the way the first one was looking, i'm not holding my breath either. I was going to have to go to a local shop anyway, as I did want some modification done to my Recaro's that would require some re-upholstery work.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Not today, but yesterday, I made my car Fast with some awesome emblem overlays from D1JL, and added ST logos to my spoiler to make it look almost OEM and, I lowered SikessST's car for him and installed his pierce 4 point brace and STB. It was a productive day lol

That's weird. When i was in the fbody crowd about 5 years ago all Redline products were topnotch. Maybe different people working there now.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I don't understand that either.
All of my RedLine items are perfect

Dave

Received my CP-e full 3" catback yesterday. This is to replace my Cobb catback that I've fallen out of love with due to the drastic change in tone after going to the gtx turbo. Another part of the decision was the full 3" matching my CP-e 3" catless downpipe and 3" CP-e intake. I'll get some pics later and maybe a sound clip. BTW the Cobb will be going up for sale [emoji1]

Received my CP-e full 3" catback yesterday. This is to replace my Cobb catback that I've fallen out of love with due to the drastic change in tone after going to the gtx turbo. Another part of the decision was the full 3" matching my CP-e 3" catless downpipe and 3" CP-e intake. I'll get some pics later and maybe a sound clip. BTW the Cobb will be going up for sale [emoji1]
Very nice!!! In for sound clips and pics :)

Played with plastidip this weekend. This color required a perfect single coat of copper metalizer over black... and I wasn't perfect...haha, but I really do like the color. It changes depending on how the light hits it. At least now I know I will be ordering bronze colored wheels when the time comes. The wheels are all the same color with the same lighting... it was just a typical plastidip job... nothing goes 100% right.