Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Shirts

Trader history for Fiestarawpower (1)

OP
F
Thread Starter #24
[MENTION=10761]DaleFredriks[/MENTION] thanks for the purchase bud! The shirts are really nice, they should last a long time. The 10%off is just for the Christmas fiestas tee. I’ll hit you up with an email here after the first of the year keep a lookout.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Do they all have the rectangular outline of the screen print on them? That does not seem like something that should be noticeable.

OP
F
Thread Starter #26
You’re absolutely right, it shouldnt have had that. I’ve corrected the issue, and am making it right with whoever has bought shirts so far with this problem.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
You’re absolutely right, it shouldnt have had that. I’ve corrected the issue, and am making it right with whoever has bought shirts so far with this problem.
Cool, cause I am going to order one. Thanks for the reply!

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I was interested in ordering a shirt without anything on the back, but I don't see that option on the site. Thanks

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Question: do these run small, are they like a "skinny" tee style or more like a beefy hanes tee?

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Just ordered. Will update when I receive it. Thanks!

Edit: Just realized there was a coupon code, haha. Oh well, missed out on $1.17. No biggie.

BTW, coupon code for those who are buying these: FiestaForum5

OP
F
Thread Starter #36
[MENTION=10503]ts atseif[/MENTION] sent you a refund for the coupon code back through your paypal, thanks for the purchase man. I'll get it out ASAP.

I just placed an order too for a shirt with the small ST logo on the back. I will definitely post up a short review when I receive it.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Awesome shirt, fits great and the print came out perfect!
This is the black heather one. I think it's perfect, it softens up the black.

Thanks!