Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Subtle Cosmetic Mods... Post Yours!

zanethan

^that looks pretty good. From the way people were talking it sounded like it was a terrible idea.

Do you happen to have a part number? or a year range on when these were available on the Focus? Thanks
I don’t off the top of my head. But any Focus ST will have the clear third brake light. Direct swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
By the time I sold my prior vehicle with over 320k on it, the A/C condenser was look'n pretty bad. Basically just a ton of folded fins from the standard rocks and crap that get flipped up from cars and trucks ahead on the highways. Radiator comb may have helped to some degree(?).

By the time I sold my prior vehicle with over 320k on it, the A/C condenser was look'n pretty bad. Basically just a ton of folded fins from the standard rocks and crap that get flipped up from cars and trucks ahead on the highways. Radiator comb may have helped to some degree(?).

That's probably true. With the rate at which I do stuff to my car I'll probably be swapping that out before then anyhow haha

brbauer2

^that looks pretty good. From the way people were talking it sounded like it was a terrible idea.
I painted my crash bar a satin black and it's unnoticeable behind the shaved grille.

Can't find a picture with the everything back on the car. Might remember to take one, but here it is right after painting.

Nice work.....I was planning on doing this in the Spring time. Prob paint the crash bar too.
I'm toying with the idea of sticker bombing the crash bar. I think it will look cool and it'll only really be visible to people looking right at it.

Please talk me out of it.

joesiris

e1.jpg ant.jpg 20170515_162222_resized.jpg cover.jpg 3000.jpg car5.jpg I like subtle things, its the little things that make your car yours, you know its there and others might not notice it which makes it special to you

lol, don't forget to cover the Ford emblem with this.

It'll really confuse people.
If something like this works, without a doubt I will do this. It's already debadged of the "Fiesta" and "ST" and would sure get some questioning looks from the Subbie Bros.

Edit: After looking at some dimensions, it's looking like the Ford badges are slightly more "squished".

jeff

2000 Post Club