Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cinemotive Media 2015 SEMA build!

Gorgeous car! I saw this up close, having spent three days at automotive Disneyland, aka SEMA show.

Cinemotive did a great job on the design and color choices. Very nice car.

That thing looks beautiful!
I am still really loving those wheels. And with some wider rubber they would fit a non-stanced Fiesta as well.

OP
C
Thread Starter #87
Any details allowed to be shared on the wheel width or offset? Or shall we play hot or cold?

Its a general policy with ADV.1 to keep offsets private, if I were a regular customer I'd be willing to share but as we are working with them directly on this project we'll keep the offsets private at least on a public forum such as this.

If you catch me in a parking lot I'll probably tell you though lol.

Our wheels dont really fit anyway so i wouldn't suggest doing the same set up haha.

17x9 205/40/17 Falken 615K
17x9.5 215/40/17 Falken 615K

C. love

Its a general policy with ADV.1 to keep offsets private, if I were a regular customer I'd be willing to share but as we are working with them directly on this project we'll keep the offsets private at least on a public forum such as this.

If you catch me in a parking lot I'll probably tell you though lol.

Our wheels dont really fit anyway so i wouldn't suggest doing the same set up haha.

17x9 205/40/17 Falken 615K
17x9.5 215/40/17 Falken 615K
I understand 100%. Thanks for the info the width is all I need to know actually lol. I can calculate from there.

Everything looks on point btw. Great job and thanks again.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I can confirm putting even 9's under the rear is not easy, there is some inside clearance with the +35mm I run but outside meant rolling and pulling fenders and more importantly a camber change.

Putting 9's up front is not to tough, roll and pull, add camber....2mm spacer with the BBK and RA1 race tires, 5mm spacer with the Rival S street tires.

225/45/15 tires all around, a narrow rear tire like a 205, some can stretch far enough, might clear but close but I would only stretch a Hoosier race tire that far which I have done in testing as I know a race team that uses that combo, not an ST, wider tires in front, balances the handling.

OP
C
Thread Starter #90
So now that SEMA is over with we can finally post pics and relax a bit. Just wanted to post some pre sema photos as we were setting up the weekend before the show started. We also cruised around after the show with the @tjinedition boys and stopped a fancy hotel. Should have some more photos soon.

mbonus

Glad you could use the info on my wheel install:)

I would just like to see wider tires on your wheels but I do appreciate that you admit it is not best for real use, not many would say so, glad you have.

Later on if you or a new owner wanted to maximize the handling they could just put on wider tires though would have to change the camber in the rear to fit 225's.

My knees are not always bothering me, just to often, both shoulders, neck, back, brain, those are the real issues;)
[MENTION=2217]Cinemotive Media[/MENTION] [MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION]

I'm a newb to the FiSt scene. What tires would fit with the current wheels/suspension to upgrade the handling performance? Saw the car for sale and like most everything about it sans the stretched tires. I'm currently in a g35 sedan with coils and have been thinking about getting a 2017 Fist and doing some modest upgrades like coils/wheels/FMic and Tune. But then I saw this build and thought damn that's nice.

OP
C
Thread Starter #93
[MENTION=2217]Cinemotive Media[/MENTION] [MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION]

I'm a newb to the FiSt scene. What tires would fit with the current wheels/suspension to upgrade the handling performance? Saw the car for sale and like most everything about it sans the stretched tires. I'm currently in a g35 sedan with coils and have been thinking about getting a 2017 Fist and doing some modest upgrades like coils/wheels/FMic and Tune. But then I saw this build and thought damn that's nice.

Shoot me an email! warren@cinemotivemedia.com

Ford Community Posts