Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Complete GTX360r Kit NEW!!! $3,500

Trader history for jjpratt216 (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold - FS: Complete GTX360r Kit NEW!!! $3,500

8/9/17 - Sold

This is the complete GTX360r turbo kit from Deadhook Motorsports. Never been used, still in the box. Took 6 months to get it in the mail after issues with their store. No time or money to continue the Fiesta build. The kit has everything you need to bolt it up. Downpipe is catless and not recirced with the wastegate. Tial BOV is purple, Tial wastegate is silver. Selling the kit for $3,500 FIRM. Also have the Stratified AUX kit if interested. Turbo kit with AUX kit will be $4,000 FIRM. Prefer local purchase and pickup in the Orange County, CA area. Message me if you're interested or email : jjpratt216@hotmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:
Want this sooooo bad. Unfortunately I am a few months out from affording something like this...

GLWS!

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
Yes...but it is installed and I'm not selling it (intercooler/crash bar)

still available...............?

edit: free bump, highly contemplated getting this for a future project....GLWS
I may eventually if this still is available after some other projects get finished.

Last edited:
I wonder what the support would be like if there were any problems with the kit/installation? Given that Russ is probably incredibly busy with all the shit he's going through. I'm curious what the competitive kits are now, since these are no longer in production. I know about the Pumaspeed Dominator kit but that's about it

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Be cautious here fellas! This guy joined our forum the day he started this post...his only post. Don't take it personal OP we've just had some incidents in past.

OP
J
Thread Starter #11
It's no problem. My fault for being a long time viewer not a poster. I think I followed the forum rules when it came to the post/pictures. If anyone is interested but uneasy just pm me or email me and I'll send you anything you need

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Be cautious here fellas! This guy joined our forum the day he started this post...his only post. Don't take it personal OP we've just had some incidents in past.
Rules are followed. I would also expect more communications between seller and buyer when dealing with $3500.

OP
J
Thread Starter #14
[MENTION=4740]jeffreylyon[/MENTION] Milk all of the performance out of the kit...even if laws are in the way haha

[MENTION=4740]jeffreylyon[/MENTION] catless isn't even a big issue. As soon as you mod your car it's illegal regardless of what you do with it. Anyway, if anybody is interested I'm not far from Irvine and can physically look at the kit to remove some doubt.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
[MENTION=4740]jeffreylyon[/MENTION] catless isn't even a big issue. As soon as you mod your car it's illegal regardless of what you do with it. Anyway, if anybody is interested I'm not far from Irvine and can physically look at the kit to remove some doubt.
That's true in Cali - no CARB, no go - but in Pennsylvania an aftermarket catted DP is legal but a catless isn't. I believe that's true in most of the 50.

OP
J
Thread Starter #17
[MENTION=4125]Probaholic1[/MENTION] We can meet up on Thursday if you want. I'll bring the complete kit and AUX kit

Status
Not open for further replies.