Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Revo Turbo

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I've been off that Depression building site for a couple years now and I don't miss getting invited to play Build my farm game err whatever I always was asked to play by everyone and their mother. I'm good without Facebook dictating my life with pointless shit.[thumb]
Same here, but for MANY OTHER reasons as well (some of which you would NOT agree with!). [wink]

Any updates from anyone and their setups?
As promised, here are my results with the Revo turbo.

Current setup: Revo turbo, Mishimoto intake, Woosh Catted downpipe, MAPerformance catback, Stratified single port auxiliary fuel. Tuned by Adam of Tune+ on E55 (straight "E85" here in Arizona).

Making 270hp, 300ft pounds of tq. As stated previously, keep in mind the thin air at my 5000' elevation. Stock I was only showing 160hp.

Here is the comparison between the Revo on 91 vs the Revo on E55 and aux fuel.
Revo 91 vs Revo Aux Fuel E55.JPG

Next shows the comparison between stock turbo with stock tune, stock turbo with E30, X37 turbo with 91, X37 with E30, and Revo on aux fuel and E55. All Tune+ tunes (except stock tune obviously).

Red: Revo turbo, aux fuel E55

Blue: X37 turbo, E30

Dark Green: X37 turbo, 91

Orange: Stock turbo, E30

Light green: Stock turbo, and stock tune, 91
Total Comparison.JPG

This Revo turbo besides being extremely high quality, is very very smooth. I particularly love the nice flat torque curve.

I will end on a this note. This is the comment from Adam when he sent the last and final tune:

"Everything looked great, added some compensations for temperature and refined the elevation compensations as well. Everything was good, surprised that the little REVO turbo was able to hold boost to redline at your elevation. I like that.

All good to go!

I would also like to add that Adam is an amazing tuner. Not only does he develop a very powerful, and safe tune, his knowledge on this platform is second to none, and his turn around time on revisions is excellent. I actually received a revision once within 3 minutes of emailing him a datalog. Most of the time it is a day or two, but compare that to a certain company who's goal is to get you a revision in 7 days!

A7xogg

Current setup: Revo turbo, Mishimoto intake, Woosh Catted downpipe, MAPerformance catback, Stratified single port auxiliary fuel. Tuned by Adam of Tune+ on E55 (straight "E85" here in Arizona).

Making 270hp, 300ft pounds of tq. As stated previously, keep in mind the thin air at my 5000' elevation. Stock I was only showing 160hp.

View attachment 17567

Next shows the comparison between stock turbo with stock tune, stock turbo with E30, X37 turbo with 91, X37 with E30, and Revo on aux fuel and E55. All Tune+ tunes (except stock tune obviously).

View attachment 17568

This Revo turbo besides being extremely high quality, is very very smooth. I particularly love the nice flat torque curve.

I will end on a this note. This is the comment from Adam when he sent the last and final tune:

"Everything looked great, added some compensations for temperature and refined the elevation compensations as well. Everything was good, surprised that the little REVO turbo was able to hold boost to redline at your elevation. I like that.

All good to go!

I would also like to add that Adam is an amazing tuner. Not only does he develop a very powerful, and safe tune, his knowledge on this platform is second to none, and his turn around time on revisions is excellent. I actually received a revision once within 3 minutes of emailing him a datalog. Most of the time it is a day or two, but compare that to a certain company who's goal is to get you a revision in 7 days!
That means it's gonna keep pulling in any gear!! Very nice man. Looks like it's alot more fun than a x37

Sweet wonder what it would do at a lower elevation? Maybe 280-300hp/300-320ftlb sounds like it would be possible on E30.

Thanks for the information.

Sweet wonder what it would do at a lower elevation? Maybe 280-300hp/300-320ftlb sounds like it would be possible on E30.

Thanks for the information.
Jesse Elston has the same setup, except that he has non Catted DP, and 3" side exit exhaust. He's in Phoenix (4000' lower). He's making about 330whp

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

View attachment 17567

View attachment 17568

All good to go!

nice work !
and agree with everything said about Adam, he knows his stuff no doubt about it!

thank you for taking the time to post these results, I sincerely appreciate it

nice work !
and agree with everything said about Adam, he knows his stuff no doubt about it!

thank you for taking the time to post these results, I sincerely appreciate it
Thanks Ron. My pleasure. It's a wonderful product, but even better that it is sold by such a stand up guy!

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Did the dude in Phoenix ever do just a 91 dyno pull. If I ever get around to upgrading my turbo. (Mrx or revo) I will be running just 91. I'm in so cal so our elevations are closer.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Did the dude in Phoenix ever do just a 91 dyno pull. If I ever get around to upgrading my turbo. (Mrx or revo) I will be running just 91. I'm in so cal so our elevations are closer.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yes, but not sure on the numbers. I'm looking.

Sweet, with the 330 WHP on his setup you remember the torque at the wheels as well?

Thanks again for your update on this.

Sweet, with the 330 WHP on his setup you remember the torque at the wheels as well?

Thanks again for your update on this.
360ish.

Copied from a post in this thread......

Jesse Elston Ok so almost done tuning it sounds like, currently @ 337/360 on vdyno, after last tune hopefully tomorrow or wednesday going to go get a real dyno done, one nice thing is made 5hp more than x47 but also at 1.5psi less... It feels really really good, before I never had traction problems in 3rd gear, with this last tune it was impossible to get a 3rd gear log because of wheel spin, had to go find a remote place in mexico to do 4th gear logs ;-)

Good deal, I remember seeing those numbers now. Thought he may have gotten it on a dyno afterwards and they may have changed a bit.

Thanks for the information [thumb]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
360ish.

Copied from a post in this thread......

Jesse Elston Ok so almost done tuning it sounds like, currently @ 337/360 on vdyno, after last tune hopefully tomorrow or wednesday going to go get a real dyno done, one nice thing is made 5hp more than x47 but also at 1.5psi less... It feels really really good, before I never had traction problems in 3rd gear, with this last tune it was impossible to get a 3rd gear log because of wheel spin, had to go find a remote place in mexico to do 4th gear logs ;-)

This makes me wonder at what power level point does it become impossible to put enough 'streetable' (i.e.; NOT a 00-50 tread wear super glue compound, paper thin carcassed, gumball SLICK) tire on these cars to handle said power? [dunno]

But YES, we should ALL have that 'problem'! LOL [thumb] [driving]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This makes me wonder at what power level point does it become impossible to put enough 'streetable' (i.e.; NOT a 00-50 tread wear super glue compound, paper thin carcassed, gumball SLICK) tire on these cars to handle said power? [dunno]

This is my thoughts also...I'd rather have traction than more horsepower that just ends up being wheel spin and smoke.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Probably around 1200-1300 whp range. ;)

HBEcoBeaST

This is my thoughts also...I'd rather have traction than more horsepower that just ends up being wheel spin and smoke.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
That's the beauty of this platform, you can build it how you want. We have options.

I am one of those that prefer more power than traction. I like the fun, throw your passenger's heads back nature of this car.

Dyno'd today. Revo turbo, Adam (Tune+) tuned, E30 fuel blend.

Shop didn't have boost sensor tap, but it runs up to 27-28 psi.

280 wHP / 308 wTQ

No Aux fuel setup - still stock (and it shows that at the very top-end)

Attachments