Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

revo turbo upgrade "what's in the box" pics just for you....

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

AzNightmare

This doesn't come with any tune, right? So basically you buy this and you go find your tuner of choice?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #22
This doesn't come with any tune, right? So basically you buy this and you go find your tuner of choice?
That's correct
Adam at Tune+ has developed the base tunes and has pushed this turbo to the max with and without aux fuel I would suggest using Tune+
But you can have your tuner of choice start from scratch if you wish. After all it is a hybrid turbo and if they are a certified COBB pro tuner, I would imagine they could tune the revo well like a Puma or something else

I am tuning with Adam right now for the Revo. He is excellent! I have experience with 2 other tuners as well, and I can say without reservation that Adam is the best of the 3.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #24
revo metal badges are in

I'll have them up on the site shortly

in the meantime
if you are equipped with 2 or more revo parts
turbo
rear motor mount
intake

I'll supply you with this badge FREE

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #25
Hi guys,

I have 1 revo turbo kit - IN STOCK

it's been a while.....they sell like hot cakes, literally

grab it while it's available!

Just a quick update after my first track event after switching to the Revo turbo and aux fuel.

It was a hot evening in Phoenix. Ambient was around 105 degrees. I was really flogging the car, and even with charge air temps hitting a peak of 150 degrees, the car ran beautifully! The power output was great, the car ran smoothly, and even with those high cats, I had no more than a knock count of 1, and negative ignition correction of -0.86. this setup is superb, and the tune from [MENTION=3805]Tune+[/MENTION] is spot on!

Attached is a picture of my AP to show max numbers. It's dusty due to my cutting in too early into this corner and not being able to hold the line. Oops. Mental error [emoji39]

https://youtu.be/c7ivXeUQaZk

jeff

2000 Post Club
Awesome man that is fantastic.

If I got that much dirt in my car as the video shows, I would cry for a long time. Props to you!

Awesome man that is fantastic.

If I got that much dirt in my car as the video shows, I would cry for a long time. Props to you!
Yes, it was a lot of dirt indeed! I am in need of a good detailing to be certain.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #29
notified that some kits are inbound from revo....

message me to get on the list

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #30
well I was going to make a huge post about some revo kits that are about to hit my dock
but as it stands right now I have only 1 left that isn't spoken for.....

insane demand for this high quality kit
will be the last group for possibly 8 weeks

I'm offering $55 off the price of the kit + FREE SHIPPING ($60 value as I ship UPS fully insured w/signature required)
PM me if interested in this deal....we do not commonly discount turbo kits

felopr

good stuff, I wish I have the money for it right, oh well

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #35
we are officially out of stock again......hot ticket these revo turbo kits[thumb]

congrats and thank you to the new owners

felopr

I've been out of the loop, what makes this turbo popular?
Currently there are 3 hybrid options on the market: x47, revo s242 and the vt330r
to better undestard the 3 of them you got to do your research about them and not only whp/tq numbers, I mean , price point, bearing quality, the turbo itself, how it connects to the car, etc
I guess it comes down to:
-very similar performance to a x47 hybrid, I mean all hybrids perform very closely to each other within 5hp, is all on the tuner and fuel basically
-you pay a little more compare to a x47 but you get better bearings than the x47, if you have read about the x47 here, you know there have been some cases of bearing failure,
yet I think those where because of overspinning them to 29psi of boost, /who knows
-There is also the the vt330r but I want to see more dyno results (apart from the vendors) to justify the price difference, only seen 1 from virtualronin

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #40
I've been out of the loop, what makes this turbo popular?

It's a professional kit from the box to every part inside. The turbo has a build sheet included with balance specs up to 100,000rpm
Includes braided oil line, silicone coolant lines, gaskets, silicone couplers, aluminum hot charge pipe

The turbo is also fitted with an entire new larger and higher flowing compressor side rather than just boring out the stock compressor like some other options on the market.
It's truly a great kit and yes it does cost a little more than some other options but this is one of those situations where you are getting what you pay for. It's more than just the turbo thrown in a box with some crumpled up paper with the end user left to source gaskets or whatever else you need for the install. The box arrives and you have everything you need.

-Ron