Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Limited time offer! Pumaspeed x37 290whp capable turbo with 14 psi turbosmart WGA $1499

Trader history for pwnall1337 (0)

pwnall1337

Vendor
The x37 is back for a limited time!

290 whp capable Stage 3 X-37 Hybrid Turbo - Pumaspeed Hybrid Turbocharger

$1499.99 (Price includes 14 PSI Turbosmart WGA

DIRECT BOLT ON STOCK FRAME UNIT
SOLD ON EXCHANGE OR OUTRIGHT PURCHASE OPTION
New Large Bore Turbine shaft with Clipped back blades
New 54mm Large Bore Extended Tip 7 Blade Billet compressor wheel
Unique Design and Geometry
CNC re-profiled compressor cover to match new X-37 billet alloy wheel
Motorsport Heavy Duty thrust bearing assembly
Modified Seal Plate to match hi-flow compressor wheel
Motorsport Specification Cut back turbine blades for high flow at high RPM
Now Includes Large Bore X-37 Specification Turbo elbow
290 whp capable on e30 fuel

The perfect stage 3 turbo upgrade for anyone who wants instant boost and plans on keep the fuel system stock!

This is a combo deal and includes a Turbomart 14 PSI WGA pre installed. (Saves $240 over an X47R)

Design Evolution - Pumaspeed have now tried 5 different Stage 2 hybrid designs and have finally found the secret to 1.6 EcoBoost power.
The 300 bhp dream is easily achieved with the X-37 Billet Hybrid and the MAXD-OUT Stage 3R Custom remapping.

Andy at MAXD-OUT Tuning has now put the sugar coating on the cake for all power hungry ST180 Fiesta owners. His calibrations rewrite the rule book when it comes to ST180 turbo power.
The new Pumaspeed X-37 Stage 3 Hybrid and MAXD-OUT Stage 3+ Software Calibration are the perfect combination and have produced 318.7 bhp on the MAXD-OUT rollers whilst using Shell V power 98-99 fuel.

To ensure that the standard Diverter Valve can withstand the increased boost we highly recommend the use of the GFB DV+ with this Hybrid Turbo.

Order HERE http://pwnallperformance.com/Fiesta...-Turbosmart-14-PSI-WGA-Limited-Time_p_92.html

[video]https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q6DWKsfUPmc[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/embed/B_rmCTZcK_A[/video]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I was wondering if these were ever going to make a resurgence! This is a great setup with great spooling characteristics as I have seen in a lot of youtubers videos and reviews! GLWS!

redmoe

Taking the cost difference out of it, what are the differences between this and the X47r? Is the spoil of the X37 that much quicker? Are there any reliability advantages with the X37?

I'd be curious to see difference in spool characteristics between this is x47r. If this spins up quicker that's a big plus.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Taking the cost difference out of it, what are the differences between this and the X47r? Is the spoil of the X37 that much quicker? Are there any reliability advantages with the X37?
I'd be curious to see difference in spool characteristics between this is x47r. If this spins up quicker that's a big plus.
Definitely going to spool faster and definitely going to have less total power than an X47R so it depends on what ones goals are... 290HP on e30 is perfect but some people may not like being stuck under 300, but also prob 260whp on 93, is what may be perfect for many of us, I know I'd jump ALL over this if I had the budget!

jeff

2000 Post Club
Definitely going to spool faster and definitely going to have less total power than an X47R so it depends on what ones goals are... 290HP on e30 is perfect but some people may not like being stuck under 300, but also prob 260whp on 93, is what may be perfect for many of us, I know I'd jump ALL over this if I had the budget!
In the for what it's worth department, my X47 spools exactly 200 RPM later than my stock turbo did, I checked all my logs extensively because this was important to me. In the real world you cannot notice 200 RPM. Where the X37 fits in there I do not know but my point is there is a little if any loss of school noticeable with the X47. Not sure about the R thought I have heard they were laggy.

redmoe

Thanks Jeff, hopefully theres actual data on the X37 vs stock. The fact the your are only seeing a 200 rpm difference really brings it down to cost and reliability. For $250 if the reliability is the same the X47r seems to be the best route especially if aux fuel is part of the plan.

that gets the heart of my question. is this just saving money if you're not going to add fuel, or does it really have better spool?

redmoe

Bump for direct comparison data to the X47r. Also any information in reliability between the two.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
that gets the heart of my question. is this just saving money if you're not going to add fuel, or does it really have better spool?
In the for what it's worth department, my X47 spools exactly 200 RPM later than my stock turbo did, I checked all my logs extensively because this was important to me. In the real world you cannot notice 200 RPM. Where the X37 fits in there I do not know but my point is there is a little if any loss of school noticeable with the X47. Not sure about the R thought I have heard they were laggy.
Thanks Jeff, hopefully theres actual data on the X37 vs stock. The fact the your are only seeing a 200 rpm difference really brings it down to cost and reliability. For $250 if the reliability is the same the X47r seems to be the best route especially if aux fuel is part of the plan.
So spool is definitely not much of a factor at all, but with stock fueling running out around 300HP anyway, then might as well save a few bucks and get the fastest spool possible with an x37 if 260-290 with no aux fuel is your goal anyway... [MENTION=3995]jeff[/MENTION] - Do you have aux fuel and any before/after numbers? I'm curious now...

jeff

2000 Post Club
Well what do you have for numbers to compare? Aux fuel?
Not sure what you're asking....the only tunes I have on my X47 are a 93 octane and a 93 octane + race gas additive. No meth no eth no aux.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Subbing for interest in spool characteristics between X37 + X47. Not interested in crazy amounts of power and I'm likely gonna go with one of these two options

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Not sure what you're asking....the only tunes I have on my X47 are a 93 octane and a 93 octane + race gas additive. No meth no eth no aux.
OK, sorry I wasn't clear, what are your numbers on x47 with 93, no aux then? I'm just weighing between best spool, price and power without aux while leaving a small margin for safety in fueling.

jeff

2000 Post Club
OK, sorry I wasn't clear, what are your numbers on x47 with 93, no aux then? I'm just weighing between best spool, price and power without aux while leaving a small margin for safety in fueling.
I never dyno'd the 93 tune but I'd assume it's in the 280-285 hp range like others.

The 93 + race gas additive tune made 298/322 on a dynojet. This was approx. 99 octane.

There is another member with a X47 floating around that made 332/350 on aux fuel E50, and on the stock fueling with E30 made 304/344. Dynojet also. Not sure what the pump octane was on that one.

Both of these I'm describing are X47 not X47R.

Keep in mind that there are other variables here such as elevation and supporting mods, especially the downpipe, if it is catless (first example is my car which has a cat, second is catless) it will make more power.