Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Moving sale, DP, charge pipe, rotors, harness, brake pads, ST spoiler, wheel spacers

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

Thanks for clarifying, RAAM. Difficult to make that out in the pics. That, or I didn't look close enough.

I'm interested in a black ST spoiler. Thanks!

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
Damn, I just looked at the picture and it does look like an ST spoiler, I will have to double check as I ordered a none ST, took one look, put it back in te box and that was over a year ago, has nothing to do with micro brews and turning 64 soon, I am sure:)

OK, I was a dumb arse, it is an ST spoiler after all my bad....

I am contacting the first to ask about it recently to see if still wants it then will make adjustments to the thread.

Sorry guys,
Rick

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
TapTapPull,
Yes, you can put a deposit on it if you wish:)
It is an ST spoiler.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #46
Wow, old thread! Updated as still have a few of these parts available and can ship right away:)

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #49
DP, Harness, two sets of spacers and the brake pads are still available.

I will go back and clean up what I can on my posts on this thread to make it easier to understand:)

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #50
Still available, will be keeping the DP if somebody buys my DH big turbo kit and has a stock or better yet hybrid setup in part trade, if I need it that is.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #52
Not a quick fit, 3 point one were never made that way. It works great for street and autocross, likely pretty decent on a road course for holding you in place better than the stock seatbelts but certainly not a race harness. It is DOT approved so legal to use it except sanctioned track events meaning racing, TT, etc but probably allowed for at least some HPDE use.

The Schroth harness have a break away section sewn into one side of the shoulder straps which allows your body to twist just enough to keep you from submarine injuries you would be likely to sustain from any of the 4 point street used harnesses and again DOT approved where there used to be none others you could legally use on the road.

------------

Unfortunately I had a two sets of the Quick Fit but out of a BMW I had, bought the stock Ford parts needed to make it the exact same as the later released ST QF harness but since it did not say for the ST I was not allowed to use them. Sometimes rules or the enforcers are not quite properly written or enforced. I ended up tracking the car in the far less safe stock seatbelts. Those were sold and I was going to by the ST ones but decided to no longer track the car.

I was thinking about getting the exhaust pieces, but being in california and seeing as there's that $1000 exhaust fine going around in a cop's arsenal, I'm hesitant on modifying my car.

Ford Community Posts