Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

we promised a big brake kit....stop in and take a look :)

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
yes we are which is why I'm buying OEM turbos
manifolds compatible with our turbo are the VUDU CNC manifold and the soon to be released Peron super stock cast manifold which is aimed at stock and hybrid turbo applications
Our turbo is being manufactured here in the states
More details to follow very soon!
Do you expect the Peron cast manifold to outflow the ported/CNCed VUDU factory manifold?

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
GOD DAMN YOU RON.

what are those Porsche calipers off of? i'm VERY interested in the rear kit. i already have Wilwoods otherwise I'd be all over the front kit with Porsche calipers.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
Do you expect the Peron cast manifold to outflow the ported/CNCed VUDU factory manifold?
no way to tell until Peron has it all buttoned up
the VUDU CNC manifold is easily going to be the best bang for the buck though

GOD DAMN YOU RON.

what are those Porsche calipers off of? i'm VERY interested in the rear kit. i already have Wilwoods otherwise I'd be all over the front kit with Porsche calipers.
I may swap my Tarox kit for the Porsche set up to try them out since they are 2 pc rotors
Pretty trick set up

But will those rotors, even with 'only' the extended factory calipers, fit under the mostly 15" wheels most who go to the 4x100 pattern use? [dunno]
15" wheels have nothing to do with it. My BMW E30 and tons of hondas all use 4x100 in wheel sizes from 14-19. Wheel options are limitless and cheap in this bolt pattern.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'd love to see this with a 2-piece 290mm rotor and matching brackets to use the Porsche calipers (fingers crossed that the pads will fit a 290mm rotor). I've got Wilwood fronts but want to move to a 15" wheel and am having a hard time getting warm-and-fuzzies with the 15" friendly BBK that PumaSpeed is distributing.

SST

Those Porsche caliper looks like are off a non-S boxster, very popular for the VW guys. the problem is, would it clear our stock wheels?

Very interested in this front BBK to compliment my rear SVT setup. Porsche rotors would be awesome! My buddy has an A4 with 6 Pot Cayenne calipers and 330mm rotors and it pulls you out of the seat when braking.

So are those Porsche calipers off the rear or front of a Boxster? Weight and piston diameters will be some good info.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #40
So are those Porsche calipers off the rear or front of a Boxster? Weight and piston diameters will be some good info.
all in good time
1st set being fitted is the pictured 2pc rotors using the OEM Front Caliper
then the Porsche caliper
rear kit will follow the front kits