Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Great deal, clean low mileage CPO 2017 Fiesta ST!

Trader history for backstroke3229 (0)

MASSIVE PRICE CUT low mileage CPO 2017 Fiesta ST!

Hi all,

2017 Magnetic Grey Fiesta ST for sale
18k miles
Fully transferrable CPO warranty from Ford
Mods: Rally Armor mud flaps, Mishimoto Catch Can, gold wing risers
No recaros
No nav
Clean title
Exterior- 9.5/10. No blemishes, scratches, or dings. There is a small bit of curb rash on the front right wheel, but you cannot see it unless you're looking pretty closely.
Interior- 9.5/10. No seat tears, no scratches on trim, no rubbed off icons on dials, etc.

Selling because it's not the right car for me. I absolutely LOVE the driving experience of this car- it's nimble and it's like driving a go kart everywhere I go. I'm just a V8 guy and want to get in to a Corvette again. Someone here is going to get a low mileage car WITH A CPO WARRANTY for a great price. HUGE PRICE REDUCTION- $14,997. The loan is through PNC Bank so it will be very convenient to switch the title. Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Text me at (303) 895-1186 for the quickest response.

IMG_5156.JPG

IMG_5148.JPG

IMG_5149.JPG

IMG_5150.JPG

IMG_5151.JPG

IMG_5152.JPG

IMG_5153.JPG

IMG_5154.JPG

IMG_5155.JPG

IMG_5147.JPG

Last edited:
OP
B
Thread Starter #6
Bump- price reduced to $15,990. I owe $17,200 on the loan, so someone is getting a great deal here.

Last edited:
GLWS. I love switching between my corvette and FiST so far. Very different experiences, I'm not sure I would want either as my only car.

I know what you mean- I have a Mustang GT and a FIST and it's great having both. I love the gas mileage in the FIST but the power and sound of the GT. Your price is very good. The only other option is to sell it to CarMax but I'll bet they give you only 11 or 12K tops for it.

I am curious if you do sell yours and what you get for it. If I retire and need to downsize my fleet I may need to sell my 2017 also.

OP
B
Thread Starter #13
ANOTHER PRICE CUT- $15,499. I'm practically giving this car away with its mileage, condition, and warranty- please give it a good home.

OP
B
Thread Starter #14
Another price cut everyone- $14,997. Clean low mileage CPO Fiesta. I owe over $16k on this, someone is getting a great car at a great price.

OP
B
Thread Starter #15
Awesome! Please have them text me at (303) 895-1186.

I flew across the country for my last car and it was the greatest adventure of my life. I would love to help someone else have that experience.