Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Halloween Sale - Boomba Racing

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Boomba Racing would like to wish you a Happy Halloween!

To celebrate, we are running 10% STORE WIDE off of anything Boomba Branded. This means EVERYTHING; including already-discounted items such as shifter combos, intake manifold and throttle body spacer combos, and more! Act fast because this sale won?t be here long!

Coupon code: BOOOOMBA

Starting (10/28/16) through the end of Tuesday(11/01/16)

Website

If you have any questions; feel free to ask!

Furthermore; if you want to have any Boomba Parts installed and are local, please give us a call [630-694-0404], send us an email [info@boombaracing.com], or shoot us a PM here! Now is the time to get your Boomba parts installed at a price you cannot miss!

AzNightmare

I sent you guys a pm a few days ago, but still waiting for a response... Not sure if you guys are open or if any business work gets done over the weekend.
But I'm hoping the sale period doesn't end before we get a chance to sort some things out...

AzNightmare

I was interested in the Ultimate Shift Kit. It offered "Free shipping" at first. But after entering the Boooomba 10% off coupon, it disabled free shipping and forced me to use USPS. Was this intentional or just an error?

Also, please check your pm. Thanks.

AzNightmare

So... does anyone actually use these forums? Still waiting for a reply. :)

Check pm, once again. Sent another PM.

Thanks..

Try this: [MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION]

I was wondering the same thing about shipping. It did that to me during another sale...

AzNightmare

Try this: [MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION]

I was wondering the same thing about shipping. It did that to me during another sale...
I'm not sure what that link does. It just links me to their profile.
I managed to finally get through to some one via live web chat on the boomba website, but it must have been close to closing time. After sorting some things out, the sales rep suddenly told me to email info@boombaracing.com and that a manager will contact me. And then he ended the chat.

So bizarre... And to be honest.. a bit disappointed with the customer service so far.
I'll try again tomorrow ... sigh.

just a heads up guys, if you have any questions for them the easiest way to find them is to send them a message through facebook. seems like someone is getting those messages to their phone because you get a response back within an hour or so

I'm not sure what that link does. It just links me to their profile.
I managed to finally get through to some one via live web chat on the boomba website, but it must have been close to closing time. After sorting some things out, the sales rep suddenly told me to email info@boombaracing.com and that a manager will contact me. And then he ended the chat.

So bizarre... And to be honest.. a bit disappointed with the customer service so far.
I'll try again tomorrow ... sigh.
It's supposed to notify them that someone is talking about them. Sorry it didn't work out.

Sent from my Spaceship

AzNightmare

just a heads up guys, if you have any questions for them the easiest way to find them is to send them a message through facebook. seems like someone is getting those messages to their phone because you get a response back within an hour or so
Been contacting them in facebook, forum, pm, msg, email, etc.
They got back to me this morning, but then if you have any follow up questions, they're gone again. lol

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
I sent you guys a pm a few days ago, but still waiting for a response... Not sure if you guys are open or if any business work gets done over the weekend.
But I'm hoping the sale period doesn't end before we get a chance to sort some things out...
Hey there! The reason you didn't hear from us over the weekend is because we are closed over the weekends and everything gets responded to on Monday when we return.

I was interested in the Ultimate Shift Kit. It offered "Free shipping" at first. But after entering the Boooomba 10% off coupon, it disabled free shipping and forced me to use USPS. Was this intentional or just an error?

Also, please check your pm. Thanks.
The reason that happens with the sale is because the free shipping applies to all overs over $300. Once you apply the discount code to the ultimate shift package, it is less than $300.

So... does anyone actually use these forums? Still waiting for a reply. :)

Check pm, once again. Sent another PM.

Thanks..
Expect a response in a minute or two!