Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Track Rat from DFW

Hello.

After years of lurking I've finally made the jump and joined the form.

I bought my 2014 Fiesta ST new and I just hit 46k miles. I'm at the track 10-12 times a year, for two day events with a local HPDE group.

If you're ever driving at MSR Cresson, hit me up and I'll come say hello.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome

Hello. I do the same in Harris Hill. What tracks are you planning to hit??

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

OP
Questionable
Thread Starter #8
I mostly stick to Cresson since that's local and Driver's Edge does three different configurations there. I've been to ECR once and I was at MSR Houston last weekend. I got lucky and ran Texas World a couple of times before it closed down. Eventually I'll go to Harris Hill and COTA to drive, probably Hallett too, with another group.

I mostly stick to Cresson since that's local and Driver's Edge does three different configurations there. I've been to ECR once and I was at MSR Houston last weekend. I got lucky and ran Texas World a couple of times before it closed down. Eventually I'll go to Harris Hill and COTA to drive, probably Hallett too, with another group.
Let me know when you come down. Ill meet you there

Let me know when you come down. Ill meet you there

I'm guessing you're the H2R member with the Fiesta that Steve has told me about. I'm also a member down there and recently picked up a '14 as a daily. Shoot me a pm on here when you're heading down some time and I'll try to join.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Welcome from Spring! Fellow track whore here. Texas World Speedway was my home track, I've been to Cresson a few times but I am a member at MSR-Houston. I used to track my Z06 but ever since I got my FiST last year it has been my weapon of choice. So much fun and consumables are dirt cheap.

What brakes are you running? Tires? Tech, what is your overall setup?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hey Papa,

Im down to meet up at H2R. I need to talk to Phil about restarting my membership. I hear they got turn 2 repaved..

Yes they did. I'll be there all day with a friend on Friday 19. I am usually on Sundays burning my 888R[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

I'm guessing you're the H2R member with the Fiesta that Steve has told me about. I'm also a member down there and recently picked up a '14 as a daily. Shoot me a pm on here when you're heading down some time and I'll try to join.
Yes that will be me. Steve is a great guy and very patient.

OP
Questionable
Thread Starter #16
Welcome from Spring! Fellow track whore here. Texas World Speedway was my home track, I've been to Cresson a few times but I am a member at MSR-Houston. I used to track my Z06 but ever since I got my FiST last year it has been my weapon of choice. So much fun and consumables are dirt cheap.

What brakes are you running? Tires? Tech, what is your overall setup?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You sound like the other guy with Fiesta I run with. He had a Mustang 350 and switched to this.

I've got G-LOC/Carbotech pads (12 front /10 rear), 15x8 wheels with RS-4s, and a diff and all the cooling upgrades I could find. I'm trying to aim for reliability over outright speed.

It's been reasonable as a dual-duty car, except from July-September when it was in various shops for brake issues.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I'd come out for that. Give me an excuse to finally go out there and try that track. My cousin raves about them.