Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tax Season sale!!!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

TempeST

Russ has been at ecoboost comps and out of the shop, The DHM intercoolers and crash bars are made to order so it may be a few weeks. He had just gotten back to the shop late last week. and I know of at least 3 DHM FMIC that need built and some more Turbo kits that were ordered as well. he has his hands full right now I'm sure. trust me, it will be worth it. and I'm sure he will chime in on when we can expect the orders.

He was just with a FoST member breaking records and...and transmissions. LOL

Russ has been at ecoboost comps and out of the shop, The DHM intercoolers and crash bars are made to order so it may be a few weeks. He had just gotten back to the shop late last week. and I know of at least 3 DHM FMIC that need built and some more Turbo kits that were ordered as well. he has his hands full right now I'm sure. trust me, it will be worth it. and I'm sure he will chime in on when we can expect the orders.

He was just with a FoST member breaking records and...and transmissions. LOL
there a pair of mudflaps...

TempeST

even so, he has been gone. and he said he would get back with you when he got an email from them about the mudflaps. and he said that Friday, so given it has been the weekend, he will probably find something out in the next couple of days. and I'm sure he will proceed to let you know when that time comes.

even so, he has been gone. and he said he would get back with you when he got an email from them about the mudflaps. and he said that Friday, so given it has been the weekend, he will probably find something out in the next couple of days. and I'm sure he will proceed to let you know when that time comes.
I'm pretty sure this isn't a one man business, and a ready made product doesn't take a month to receive. after u realise its out of stock (which is seller fault if realized after sale was made) u get it in from the supplier and the ship out. doesn't equal 1 month. whatever... mistakes happen... il just be buying my products elsewhere from now on

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I'm pretty sure this isn't a one man business, and a ready made product doesn't take a month to receive. after u realise its out of stock (which is seller fault if realized after sale was made) u get it in from the supplier and the ship out. doesn't equal 1 month. whatever... mistakes happen... il just be buying my products elsewhere from now on
Tax season is a HUGE time. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get things. For example, it took about three weeks to get my cp-e intake from the day it was ordered (which was correct on the invoice) to the say it was delivered. You're not the only one trying to get in on tax sales. You even said yourself that you emailed RB and got no response, correct?

Russ just brought on another guy VERY recently for tuning. So if my count is correct, it's a 3-man business. A tuner, a fab guy and Russ who does everything plus and in between. So chill out, dude.

Tax season is a HUGE time. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get things. For example, it took about three weeks to get my cp-e intake from the day it was ordered (which was correct on the invoice) to the say it was delivered. You're not the only one trying to get in on tax sales. You even said yourself that you emailed RB and got no response, correct?

Russ just brought on another guy VERY recently for tuning. So if my count is correct, it's a 3-man business. A tuner, a fab guy and Russ who does everything plus and in between. So chill out, dude.
I'm not the only one complaining. I'm trying to understand what this means :
For example, it took about three weeks to get my cp-e intake from the day it was ordered (which was correct on the invoice) to the say it was delivered.

so because its tax season it takes a month to receive your item. I work in retail, if someone ordered a product from me and it took a month, hed walk his ass to the next store and get it there

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I'm not the only one complaining. I'm trying to understand what this means :
For example, it took about three weeks to get my cp-e intake from the day it was ordered (which was correct on the invoice) to the say it was delivered.

so because its tax season it takes a month to receive your item. I work in retail, if someone ordered a product from me and it took a month, hed walk his ass to the next store and get it there
I'm not trying to say you're right or wrong, here. Just that a little patience goes a long way... You'll find that, as time goes along, that during tax season, online orders can take longer than usual to be fulfilled. Looking at it with a broader point of view, you'll see that every industry is experiencing a surge in demand on their products and services. Happens every year.

I'm not trying to say you're right or wrong, here. Just that a little patience goes a long way... You'll find that, as time goes along, that during tax season, online orders can take longer than usual to be fulfilled. Looking at it with a broader point of view, you'll see that every industry is experiencing a surge in demand on their products and services. Happens every year.
I understand that and I have but for it to take this long, is to long. no big deal I'm just talking my business elsewhere

I understand that and I have but for it to take this long, is to long. no big deal I'm just talking my business elsewhere
So I guess the moral is never order from DHM right? Ok got it sorry for the delay dude. No idea how a place with service like that stays in business...

[MENTION=3884]Fasta123[/MENTION] for real man that sucks ID ask for a refund there is no reason a non manufacture item should take that long! I would have been requesting a refund after a week of no shipping info. In this day and age it's just unacceptable in my opinion.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458007173.788300.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458007184.310695.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458007264.164245.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458007296.604367.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458007306.420424.jpg

We have been in contact with you the whole time! For you to say this is crazy we told you we were dealing with our warehouse and rally armor and asked if you wanted a refund. I talked to you no a few hours ago on the phone after I got off the dyno and you were fine. To say my customer service is bad is crazy I'm sorry your unhappy but like I said on the phone there was nothing I can do. For anyone working about customer service don't. Call or text me any time any day and I will answer like I do for everyone.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #36
I did get back to him just forgot to post in here

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37
So I guess the moral is never order from DHM right? Ok got it sorry for the delay dude. No idea how a place with service like that stays in business...
A place like what that has over 10 emails trying to help someone that only bought Mudd flaps? I'm the tuner the engine builder then shop tech the accountant the social media the customer service etc etc I have emailed him email my ware house over and over again asked him if he wanted refunds

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #38
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458008358.230378.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458008368.436512.jpg

I hope everyone can see the emails and messages I have made and done to make $10 and make sure a customer gets his parts

Thank you

Russ

TempeST

I did get back to him just forgot to post in here
Yeah I figured you had. I know your customer service. Lol.

Plus Fasta... You're getting a discount ordering from DHM.

Keep up the good work and customer service Russ. 😎

A place like what that has over 10 emails trying to help someone that only bought Mudd flaps? I'm the tuner the engine builder then shop tech the accountant the social media the customer service etc etc I have emailed him email my ware house over and over again asked him if he wanted refunds
"someone that only bought mud flaps" way to insult one of your customers dude

Would you personally not be upset about waiting three weeks for mud flaps?

I didn't mean any offense. I respect that your doing all of that by yourself and it must be incredibly difficult. Maybe just stop selling items like these mud flaps if they're that long of a lead item. They can't make you that much money and it seems like the things that are out of your control are making your business look bad.

Sorry didn't mean to stir the pot... [emoji16]