Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech BIG MOUTH + CPE Intake group buy

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] was kind enough to host a group buy for the CPE Air Intake for the Fiesta ST platform. We decided it would be a great idea to pair that up with a BIG MOUTH group buy since the two products work very very well together (BIG MOUTH feeding the CPE closed box).

If you are signed up for the CPE group buy in this forum section,

Whoosh CPE group buy

Consider putting a BIG MOUTH on to your list to finish off your entire intake system for good.

You will see, lowest possible intake and charge temps.
Highest possible air mass flow attainable with your setup.
Better throttle response in all gears
Turn heads

So far the group buy discount is at 12% for 20 participants, the current lead time will be 2-4 weeks and all color options are available as standard Velossa Tech production practices (we have 15 different colors and custom ones for a small fee).

This puts the final price at $131.12, this price is lower than our Black Friday sale price and it may never be this low again. So if you are going CPE, might want to pick up VT.

We have a running list and I will be PMing the promo codes directly to the members that have signed up and made deposits for the CPE group buy.

A question I was asked a week ago. Can we honor the group buy if you already have the CPE intake from a previous purchase?

YES WE WILL HONOR IT!

Just PM me with subject line "CPE owner, big mouth group buy"

1. [MENTION=5751]letitreign[/MENTION]
2. [MENTION=5442]Fiestarawpower[/MENTION]
3. [MENTION=6159]castthecalmingapple[/MENTION]
4. [MENTION=6772]JamesMS[/MENTION]
5. vacant
6. [MENTION=6392]mattyboh[/MENTION]
7. [MENTION=6468]CarmelSack[/MENTION]
8. [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION]
9. [MENTION=6204]kansei[/MENTION]
10. [MENTION=1582]DloST[/MENTION]
11. [MENTION=4706]skidro87[/MENTION]
12 [MENTION=4324]flat_lander[/MENTION]
13. [MENTION=6225]STnoob[/MENTION]
14. [MENTION=2054]Perfblue15[/MENTION]
15. [MENTION=247]Tex ST-AR[/MENTION]
16. [MENTION=6736]ruSTy[/MENTION]
17. [MENTION=5073]jahaziel[/MENTION]
18. [MENTION=41]mcummings182[/MENTION]

Some colors to spark your creativity.

VT

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Awesome. I'll shoot you a pm to get everything going soon.

Thank you for honoring group buy pricing for those of us that already have a cpe intake.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #5
Just PM'd most of you the promo code. Please submit your orders within the next few days so we can begin production :) Thanks!

Bought a Big Mouth 2 days ago using the promo code. Thanks for the great deal. Can't wait to install the CP-e Intake and big mouth at the same time.

Chris G

Forgive me for living under a rock, what was the discount amount for the Big Mouth?