Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hollywood, CA

0 miles
23000.00 and change
Most fun car since my Datsun 1600 Roadster or 240Z

Hey, these things are hot little cars! Day 5 with my Metallic and really liking it. Loving that 200 ft/lbs torque and 197 hp in a 2700 lb car.

I don’t care that that the interior is CHEAP. I’m glad Ford spent the money on the engine and suspension- this thing kills mountain roads. Thank god I didn’t buy the GTI or the Subaru

koozy

3000 Post Club
Too many open parking spaces and too wide to be Franklin I think. There's only a few streets that look like that with a yellow median lines and fewer with double yellow in a residential areas. The reason I think it's Beachwood is the slight incline his car is facing towards and the little hills in the background, which are reminiscent of residents at the be base of the Hollywood Hills "HollywoodLand".

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Too many open parking spaces and too wide to be Franklin I think. There's only a few streets that look like that with a yellow median lines and fewer with double yellow in a residential areas. The reason I think it's Beachwood is the slight incline his car is facing towards and the little hills in the background, which are reminiscent of residents at the be base of the Hollywood Hills "HollywoodLand".
Ya but if you zoom the photo the apt building across the street has the address numbers. Google map those numbers for beachwood and its not that building . Lol ya it looks close to here, which is way I googled.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Ya but if you zoom the photo the apt building across the street has the address numbers. Google map those numbers for beachwood and its not that building . Lol ya it looks close to here, which is way I googled.
It's Beachwood Drive [party] Same trees, Mini and Apt sign on google maps. LOL
I used to ride my bicycle up Beachwood often all the way up to the Lake Hollywood reservoir, so the area looked familiar to me. A lot of people don't know there's a lake up there right under the Hollywood sign.

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.109...4!1sDA9PErmezvK5qjPZuWB_VA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Dpro

6000 Post Club
It's Beachwood Drive [party] Same trees, Mini and Apt sign on google maps. LOL
I used to ride my bicycle up Beachwood often all the way up to the Lake Hollywood reservoir, so the area looked familiar to me. A lot of people don't know there's a lake up there right under the Hollywood sign.

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.109...4!1sDA9PErmezvK5qjPZuWB_VA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
Ya the crop in the pic he took made it look bit different. Oh and anyone thats local knows abot Lake Hollywood. Been to parties up there. Lol

koozy

3000 Post Club
I probsbly spotted you already and you just don’t know it. Lol as I have been spotting FiST’s around our area for the last couple of years.
wasn't me, lol.
but I could easily be spotted at the right time at all of the local rec parks, state parks and dog parks with my boys within a ~20 mile radius.
Not always with the FiST though [biggrin]

Last edited:
OP
trepanned23
Thread Starter #17
Open parking spaces on Beachwood can only be found at certain parts of the day. I’m at Beachwood and Scenic.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Yep. That’s N Beachwood
I make it a point to stay away from the area unless absolutely necessary unless I'm cycling. Way too much traffic on Franklin and way too many tourist on Beachwood trying to get close to the Hollywood sign than over 2 decades ago when it wasn't that bad.

Perhaps on some future summer weekend morning, once [MENTION=8838]Dpro[/MENTION] gets his car we semi-local guys can get our Fiesta's together over coffee and/or a visit to the Crest.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I make it a point to stay away from the area unless absolutely necessary unless I'm cycling. Way too much traffic on Franklin and way too many tourist on Beachwood trying to get close to the Hollywood sign than over 2 decades ago when it wasn't that bad.

Perhaps on some future summer weekend morning, once [MENTION=8838]Dpro[/MENTION] gets his car we semi-local guys can get our Fiesta's together over coffee and/or a visit to the Crest.
I am down for that.