Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia Spotted Thread

I saw a Magnetic FiST parked at Fox & Hound in King of Prussia when I went to grab some dinner last night. Anyone from the forum?

Big day for sightings in Oaks! All at one intersection a black tinted FiST [MENTION=7074]CB022481[/MENTION] (?), Molten Orange, Nitro Blue RS, and me geeking out in my Kona. Also saw a gray RS on Black Rock.

Last edited:
Big day for sightings in Oaks! All at one intersection a black tinted FiST [MENTION=7074]CB022481[/MENTION] (?), Molten Orange, Nitro Blue RS, and me geeking out in my Kona. Also saw a gray RS on Black Rock.
depends on when.. ive moved to Lancaster area. I have white (read gray) wheels

What day was this? Last Friday? Delaware tags?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

depends on when.. ive moved to Lancaster area. I have white (read gray) wheels
I forget you are rolling on white (grey) wheels. It was not you.

What day was this? Last Friday? Delaware tags?
This was on Monday (the day I posted). The black one was coming toward me so I did not see a license plate (nothing up front from recollection). The others I have seen in the area.

I forget you are rolling on white (grey) wheels. It was not you.

This was on Monday (the day I posted). The black one was coming toward me so I did not see a license plate (nothing up front from recollection). The others I have seen in the area.
Dang, I was up there in oaks for the gun show on Friday so definitely wasnt me lol.

love that gun show. great deal and awesome food [tongue]
Didnt buy anything this time, but great to see the new tech and mods for my AR platforms.

But back to the discussion, I havent seen any ST's where I live. Seen a nice focus st up near Newark couple weeks back... That's about it.

Ok, I see the same red one on 95 SB just south of downtown Wilmington every morning between 8:20 and 8:30. I see it when I'm on the northbound side.

There's a red one parked in front of Game Stop in Exton whenever I'm going to lunch during the week.

I think it was Monday, I ended up next to another tux black with tinted windows on 202 NB south of Route 1.

Ok, I see the same red one on 95 SB just south of downtown Wilmington every morning between 8:20 and 8:30. I see it when I'm on the northbound side.

There's a red one parked in front of Game Stop in Exton whenever I'm going to lunch during the week.

I think it was Monday, I ended up next to another tux black with tinted windows on 202 NB south of Route 1.
Yeah I'm on the lower slower portion of delaware so, mostly lifted up trucks.. honda civics.. and the occasional porsche... Kinda priceless when a lifted up truck thinks they speed past me...

Yeah I'm on the lower slower portion of delaware so, mostly lifted up trucks.. honda civics.. and the occasional porsche... Kinda priceless when a lifted up truck thinks they speed past me...

slower lower eh? ill be in lewes the end of the month for sea witch festival...

slower lower eh? ill be in lewes the end of the month for sea witch festival...
Girlfriend wants to go that haunted Pennhurst Asylum Saturday.. so I'll be up near Chester for that bundle of joy... Let's see how long my patience last with peoples driving lol

Never been to that Festival. I stayed away from H2OI, didnt go to cruising week either.. Need to get out more often, from work and college barely have time lol

My father-in-law lives in Greenwood, and we're looking at land down that way. I can't stand living up here. I need to go back to my roots and live on some land where I can do what I want when I want without Her Majesty The County (NCC) telling me what to do with the land and house I paid for. Plus there's just too dam many people up here.

My father-in-law lives in Greenwood, and we're looking at land down that way. I can't stand living up here. I need to go back to my roots and live on some land where I can do what I want when I want without Her Majesty The County (NCC) telling me what to do with the land and house I paid for. Plus there's just too dam many people up here.
Not getting any better down here, people are coming down here from various states, bring the trash and politics with them. In the middle of summer, Friday through Monday good luck going anywhere.

Well yeah, if you're in those touristy/beach areas. It's still nothing compared to NCC and the population density here. I'm surprised we can get anywhere up here and there's just nowhere to go without running in to people.

Saw another red one the other day, but can't remember exactly where. Might have been 202 in the opposite direction. I know whoever it was looked over at me and my ridiculously dirty car.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
White FiST with fuchsia ([crazyeye]) colored, stanced/cambered, what looked like wide 15" diameter wheels(!), at about 4:45 PM on RT. 313 (Swamp Road) SOUTH in Doylestown (I was going north, towards Main Street/Easton Road).

It's been awhile since I've seen a FiST out in the wild, but I saw a Performance Blue on 202 by the King of Prussia mall this afternoon. It looked pretty much stock.

Black FiST today in King of Prussia. Lowered on stock rims, exhaust, stickers everywhere (Just do it under the rear wiper area). I gave him a fist and nod as I pulled up next to them and he responded with a sweet rev-up burnout (I was super impressed:rolleyes:).

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Black with black wheels parked in the Cross Keys shopping center in Doylestown, (near 611, off of Swamp Road 313), in front of the True Value there, but all the way at the far end of the lot.

Today (6/16) on I-95 in Delaware just over the PA state line. White, ridiculously loud exhaust, driving like an arsewipe weaving in an out of lanes and cutting people off. Anybody here own up to it?