Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTT: FSWERKS Short Shifter Kit - Baltimore, MD

Trader history for KMart (0)

Hey all,

So funny story... bought a used fiesta ST 2 months ago. I finally got the bug to buy a short shift kit and it was delivered today [driving]. I go to install it aaaaaannnnnd the previous owner already installed one. My bad, I should have looked before I bought one. With that being said, I now have a FSWERKS short shift kit that was delivered literally today (10/25/18) and has never been open.

I am looking to trade this for another mod. Literally almost anything. Worst thing I could do is say no.

20181025_193506.jpg

Attachments

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
It's Amazon, you can return it bro.

They even print you a shipping label.
I know I can return it. I wanted to see if anybody would want to trade first. If there are no takers then I will return it. Thanks for you interest though!

let me check my garage tomorrow, i have some drop in filters or an oil catch can i haven't installed (bought used). also might have some yellow led fogs

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
What year FiST do you own? I know intakes differ.
I know I can return it. I wanted to see if anybody would want to trade first. If there are no takers then I will return it. Thanks for you interest though!
Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk