Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What else is in your garage?

zanethan

Just picked this up as a new “toy”. 2011 Xterra 4x4 with a 6MT and 120k on the clock. Wanted to get back into the off-road scene and my mom is sick and lives roughly 5.5 hours away. When things take a turn for the worse there will be lots of trips down there (she refuses to move) and I wanted something a bit bigger given that we have two 60lbs+ dogs that make the trip. They fit in the Fiesta but it’s...tight lol. So far I’ve been very impressed with the Xterra. Tons of torque down low. Got it for a steal of a deal IMO too.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
I've got an 05 zx10r, an '82 GPz550, and an '88 Sporty 883/1200 alongside the fiesta.

None of the bikes currently work however. As you can see the Zx10 is in pieces, lots of mods and maintenance items done, the gpz needs. Stator/gen and a rectifier, and the Harley needs the whole wiring gone through

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

2010 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob I built from the ground up. Full suspension. Works rear shocks, Andreani Racing cartridges in the tubes, Sputhe posi trac stabilizers, big brake kit in the front, ARP hardware everywhere, digital led tach, etc. It got into a couple magazines in 2013. Fun bike to ride. Thinking about selling it in spring to buy a c5 or c6 z06. The ST is my new fun daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My FiST is the only car that I own, but I also have a bicycle with a highly modified two-stroke engine on it. I built the whole thing piece by piece, more or less.

Old photos:

Single gear, mag wheels, gas tank built into the frame, high comp billet head, special CDI and coil, stroker crank, Honda DIO reed valve intake, windowed piston, polished transfers and third transfer milled into the cylinder, oversized OKO carb, expansion chamber exhaust, 8" disc brake in the front. It'll do nearly 50mph, weighs about 55lbs, and gets 80-120mpg. Revs to about 10k and sounds like the angriest swarm of bees.

It's very fun/scary to ride. 50mph on a bicycle feels like 150mph in a car.

This, is what we affectionately call a "dui bike" around here lol I love the noise little things though. There's just something about going that fast, on something that wasn't designed for speed that gets the adrenaline going

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
ST90s.jpg

Other toys: 1972 Honda ST90 aka Mighty Dax.
Many may have seen its smaller brothers the CT70 and Trail 50
This makes a great pit bike and yes of course a great trail bike.
I have this one restored and enough parts to build 4 more that I have up for sale.

Here's the full stable!

2003 Buell Firebolt XB9R (First motorcycle, bought it wrecked and fixed her up. Hard to beat that Harley exhaust note coming from a sport bike.)

IMG_1554-2.jpg

1999 Toyota 4runner (The ol' reliable)

IMG_1835.JPG

1978 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser (The new project)

IMG_20190517_200805.jpg

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
View attachment 21432

Other toys: 1972 Honda ST90 aka Mighty Dax.
Many may have seen its smaller brothers the CT70 and Trail 50
This makes a great pit bike and yes of course a great trail bike.
I have this one restored and enough parts to build 4 more that I have up for sale.
Had an SL70 as a kid. I beat the crap out of it, and it just kept going. Those things are bomb-proof.