Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pineapple slice review (Powerflex pass side motor mount insert)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
FYI, I had been running with only this passenger side insert as discussed for almost 2 months now and I just finally did the driver side to match... Well, I'm surprised but it seems like I get less vibes having both sides in and a definite improvement in torque steer and traction! VERY happy I went ahead and got the other side in, I have to say I'm really sorry I waited so long, feels so much better!

oh cool, for some reason I didn't think they had one and hte driver's side was a complete replacement. Will have to look into this.

jeff

2000 Post Club
I wondered why this thread was exploding and then I read through it. Glad all are enjoying this fine product!!!

I like [MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION] he's a fine fellow, has always been very kind to me and full of helpful insight.

... it's like when a clearly "special" kid from the short bus tries to insult you after you've already tried to explain a basic concept to them and they can't process it....
Now I must interject here everyone, those shortbus kids are very special, my little girl pictured to the left here is a shortbusser, but she's a joy and a blessing, let's remember the disadvantaged among us, ignorance and assholery are one thing but very different from a kid who can't talk or whose brain doesn't work like the rest of us normal folk. My daughter didn't know I existed for 2 years but look at her smiling now praise the Lord for his goodness, the bitter comes before the sweet but it makes the sweet the sweeter.

Now, back to modding.

[driving]

danbfree

3000 Post Club
oh cool, for some reason I didn't think they had one and hte driver's side was a complete replacement. Will have to look into this.
Yeah, it costs a bit more than the "pineapple slice" since it's more than just a ring but pretty easy to do... Same price everywhere so just get from Ron/Whoosh...

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I wondered why this thread was exploding and then I read through it. Glad all are enjoying this fine product!!!

I like [MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION] he's a fine fellow, has always been very kind to me and full of helpful insight.

Now I must interject here everyone, those shortbus kids are very special, my little girl pictured to the left here is a shortbusser, but she's a joy and a blessing, let's remember the disadvantaged among us, ignorance and assholery are one thing but very different from a kid who can't talk or whose brain doesn't work like the rest of us normal folk. My daughter didn't know I existed for 2 years but look at her smiling now praise the Lord for his goodness, the bitter comes before the sweet but it makes the sweet the sweeter.

Now, back to modding.

[driving]
Sorry that went off track there, and especially my sincere wishes to you and yours, it was a personal moment of frustration and I apologize for any offense! I have worked in helping others less fortunate and plan on working for the state in social services soon, that doesn't represent my true character... But thanks for the great post, I used your driver side instructions in the long Powerflex thread yesterday, worked out great!

jeff

2000 Post Club
Sorry that went off track there, and especially my sincere wishes to you and yours, it was a personal moment of frustration and I apologize for any offense! I have worked in helping others less fortunate and plan on working for the state in social services soon, that doesn't represent my true character... But thanks for the great post, I used your driver side instructions in the long Powerflex thread yesterday, worked out great!
No worries Dan, it is appreciated, glad I was helpful.

dmb

Now, back to modding.

[driving]
How right you are Jeff. one thing that gets my hair up is people that take advantage or outsmart people that are innocent. I'm old school and not surprised that they are the first one's to call foul and the police when they get the wake up punch to the nose. God bless your family and you beautiful daughter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tiberius1701 Fiesta ST News 23