Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Jeff broke 300!!!

jeff

2000 Post Club
Today I made 304whp/337wtq on my Race Gas concentrate tune.

[party]

Check my build thread (link below) for mod list on post #1. In short, X47 turbo with bolt-ons, catted, a few other special touches.

304/337 on race gas concentrate
277/322 on 93 pump gas
??? on my e-30 tune, didn't have that tested but should be just a bit under the RG tune

Drove a couple hours over to JST tuning, met Brian and had a grand time. Daniel (G25-550 turbo) aka [MENTION=4142]SwAp GaS[/MENTION] and his wife went as well and got some tuning done. That's the other ST in the pic below with the Titans. Was a good day.

Other interesting thoughts...
- we passed a field of cows but one of them was dead, rigor mortis set in, check out his leg hanging there in the pic, I've seen fields of cows all my life but never this...poor fella...
- the graph says X47R but that's incorrect, I have a mere X47...
- last dyno was 298/322 on a Dynojet...
- JST uses a Land and Sea DYNO-mite...
- not the same dyno so not really comparable but who cares I broke 300...
- changes between two dynos are (a) wheels (b) symposer delete (c) intercooler pipes (d) lightweight pulley...
- we dyno'd a few pulls on my 93 tune, car made 277/322 (I think, still waiting on data, I'll edit if needed but I think that was it)…
- look how close the curves are on RG vs. 93, shows you what a great tuner Adam (Tune+) is...
- I pulled my RAMAIR filter for one run to see if it made a difference and it made 0.5 more hp without it...
- not sure why the graphs don't show to 7200 which is my redline because some of the other ones he sent me do, but in either case peak power happens around 6100-6500...

That's about it. Thought I'd share the good news.

[video=youtube;YsaU6FM4Gg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsaU6FM4Gg0&lc=z23hg5lgpxm1txsqq04t1aokgkjcbv4su4g3fkxv3wjfrk0h00410[/video]

RG tune:

RG tune vs. 93 tune:

All ready to go:

Support children racing:

Jeff and Daniel's cars:

Poor cow, looks like he just got tired of living and gave up:

I'm gonna buy an old Prelude or Civic soon and hack it apart, I think I'm officially done with the Fiesta. I'll keep it forever, but I feel the car is complete especially now that I hit 300!!!

[cheers]

Last edited:
OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
congrats on the results
must be a quick car to drive Jeff[twothumb]

GTP

Congrats brother Jeff. Great numbers! I bet it's a blast to drive. You and Dan's cars look identical except for the wheels.
The cow looks like it gave birth and had some problems (I think that is birth stuff on the ground near her).[unbelieveable]

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Thats awesome, good stuff!!
[clap]

congrats on the results
must be a quick car to drive Jeff[twothumb]
Thanks, maybe your boost hose kit pushed it over the edge!!! I love this car, every drive is a joy.

Congrats brother Jeff. Great numbers! I bet it's a blast to drive. You and Dan's cars look identical except for the wheels.
The cow looks like it gave birth and had some problems (I think that is birth stuff on the ground near her).[unbelieveable]
Thanks!

Yeah the cow is a mystery - I thought the same thing, you can sort of see what looks like afterbirth to the left in the picture...and those swollen udders/belly....but the plot thickens, guys - it's a male cow. Check out the horn.

MYSTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought long and hard on this all day yesterday, I have concluded that either...

(a) the cow is a hermaphrodite
(b) the cow is actually an alien like in MiB 1, the alien inhabited it but is having trouble in its new host
(c) the cow is the Thing like in the Kurt Russell movie

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
All dairy cows have horns. That's definitely a female cow. She looks heavy and about to drop her calf.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Can always count on a texan to chime in with the cow facts ;)

Grats on 300 usable ponies.

In for boosted prelude build!