Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | PowerFlex Bushings for your Ford Fiesta ST!

Replace your weak stock rubber bushings of your 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST with Powerflex Urethane Bushings. These Powerflex bushings will not only improve your car's tire life, but also improve handling performance. Powerflex bushings will get rid of the slop in the OEM rear bushings that allows unwanted movement in the suspension, creating less than ideal suspension geometry. Improve your car's driving dynamics with the addition of Powerflex Urethane Suspension Bushings.

Benefits
Improves Traction by reducing Wheel Hop
Increased Tire Life
Improved Performance
Enhanced Safety
Prolonged tire life

Powerflex Rear Motor Mount Insert Kit 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST

Powerflex Front Sway Bar Bushings 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST

Powerflex Front Wishbone Front Bushing 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST

Powerflex Front Wishbone Rear Bushing 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST (Caster Adjustable)

Powerflex Rear Twist Beam to Chassis Bushing 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me via PM/Email or simply call at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian! :)

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
for lack of a rear sway bar, that rear bar to chassis bushing should improve handling.

replacing the sway bar mount bushings should also help.

Izzy

I had the full Energy Suspension treatment on my old EG6 civic and it totally transforms the car....really looking in getting these.

I need all of them save the motor mount bushings. Any kit or special pricing? Seems like an excellent upgrade man, I always like stronger and stiffer. [bootyshake]

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have had them all since 293 miles on the car and I only put 5 of those on it around town, the rest were from delivery to NV from CA.

I cannot comment compared to stock but I have done this on other vehicles and always loved the results.

Ordered all race, black ones, some were not made yet so I settled for the purple ones as still better than stock I am quite sure.

Stock bushings tighten up as the suspension flexes, also they deflect a lot more, these contribute to less articulate movement of the arms/axle and not staying in alignment under load.

This is a pretty serious job but well worth it. The rear axle was the hardest to handle in my bench press so If I did it again I would just leave the shocks hooked up and drop the front were the mounts are and figure out the best way to press them out and new ones in, I have tools for such things or have made tools as needed over the years.

Great mod for those into serious handling, after you have taken care of tires and wheels, coilovers, etc......

I have had them all since 293 miles on the car and I only put 5 of those on it around town, the rest were from delivery to NV from CA.

I cannot comment compared to stock but I have done this on other vehicles and always loved the results.

Ordered all race, black ones, some were not made yet so I settled for the purple ones as still better than stock I am quite sure.

Stock bushings tighten up as the suspension flexes, also they deflect a lot more, these contribute to less articulate movement of the arms/axle and not staying in alignment under load.

This is a pretty serious job but well worth it. The rear axle was the hardest to handle in my bench press so If I did it again I would just leave the shocks hooked up and drop the front were the mounts are and figure out the best way to press them out and new ones in, I have tools for such things or have made tools as needed over the years.

Great mod for those into serious handling, after you have taken care of tires and wheels, coilovers, etc......
do these squeak? I have heard horror stores of cars sounding like a bucket full of flaming mice with poly bushings.

How hard were the front sway bar bushings to install- do you need to remove the bar completely?
All the swaybar bushings I've seen in the past had a slit to allow them to be slipped over the bar, but I don't see that in these pictures.
Thanks,
Paul

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I did all this in 2014 and have done hundreds of bushings so I might not recall exactly but I know I did not remove it for the install but it was a bit hard to get to. I have numerous specialty tools to get to hard to reach nuts and bolts but do not think I needed any of them for the job. Sorry not a better answer, it has nothing to do with being 2/3 of a century young, not that I can remember anyway:)