Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gizyuluu's Daily "Darkside"

I've owned my 2014 Tuxedo Black FiST for almost a year and decided with the current state of things, it made sense to start a build thread.

It was purchased used with 16K worth of miles on it and at the time, was bone stock. It has NAV, moonroof, rado grey wheels and red calipers (now my winter setup). Before I took delivery I had the windows tinted 20% all around, not only for looks but to help on those 100*F plus days we get around here through much of the summer. For awhile I was pretty satisfied with the car being stock, but the more I trolled the forum and the more I drove it, I just couldnt keep it stock any longer.

Mods so far in order of completion:
-Boosted Designs Dead Pedal with ST logo
-Boomba License Plate Washers (anodized red) with black Pro Bolts
-Boomba weighted shift knob (anodized red)
-Boomba shifter base bushings (anodized red)
-Front License Plate Delete
-Custom Plates (rear only) "DARX SID"
-DHM symposer delete (wrinkle black finish)
-Boomba transmission bracket bushings (anodized red)
-MAP intake (wrinkle black finish)
-17x7 OZ Formula 4HLT Black wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza RE760s

Finish 1 bolt.PNG

More photos and mods soon.

OP
gizyuluu
Thread Starter #8
Did some things last night. Big thanks to [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION], [MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] & [MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION].

Bushings.JPG
Bushings2.JPG
SymposerD.JPG
MAP.JPG

OP
gizyuluu
Thread Starter #9
Older pics of earlier mods, but wanted to be thorough as this is a build thread.

Boosted Designs Dead Pedal (excuse dirtiness)
Dead pedal.JPG

Boomba weighted shift knob with Red anodized accents. The white delrin is great in the summer, doesnt get too hot like some of the old aluminum shift knobs I remember from my Civic days.
Shift knob.JPG

OP
gizyuluu
Thread Starter #14
RMM Installed

Should have done this a long time ago.

RMM2.jpg

RMM.jpg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What do those Formula 4s look like with the lug covers off (I've never seen a pic of them off of those wheels anywhere)?

OP
gizyuluu
Thread Starter #16
What do those Formula 4s look like with the lug covers off (I've never seen a pic of them off of those wheels anywhere)?
I will have to try and get a pic. FYI, they come with two different lug covers to choose from as well.

OP
gizyuluu
Thread Starter #17
Mountune Sport Springs going on tonight. Stay Tuned for pics. [wrenchin]

Nice Fist!! wheels look fantastic in for pics after springs install

OP
gizyuluu
Thread Starter #19
Was going to take a picture of the rim without the center cap last night when I was installing the lowering springs. I think the reason that you dont see pics without them on this particular rim, is that without the cover, it looks like ass. This rim does not fully close in the center and is thus wide open and exposes untreated metal from either the axle or rotor, not sure which. However, I think if they made a smaller cap for the middle that allowed you to see the lugs it would look nice.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yes, as far as all of the wheels with covered lugs go, yours are the best looking by far!! [thumb]

But I also think it would be that much better looking IF they offered the just the hub setup you suggested above, and exposed the lugs with a painted 'pocket'. [wink]