Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OEM ST badges

Hey guys,

I acquired my 2015 fiesta last year. For some reason the previous owner had removed both the front and rear ST badges completely from the car. I don't mind the badgeless look in the rear, but the front grill now has the empty spot outlining where the ST badge should be.

I have tried to locate an OEM ford diagram to track down the front badge, but I can't. Does anyone know where I can pick one of these up?

Thanks in advance!

-Aaron

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Send [MENTION=5890]Steve@Tasca[/MENTION] a PM, he may able to get the part for you.

Zormecteon

If you don't want to contact Steve at TASCA, go a body shop. They know how to order that stuff.

OP
A
Thread Starter #8
Price is reasonable as is. In all honesty, with the tons of google searching for badges either OEM or aftermarket, I am surprised I never ran across his store.

Steve@Tasca

Vendor
Hey guys,

I acquired my 2015 fiesta last year. For some reason the previous owner had removed both the front and rear ST badges completely from the car. I don't mind the badgeless look in the rear, but the front grill now has the empty spot outlining where the ST badge should be.

I have tried to locate an OEM ford diagram to track down the front badge, but I can't. Does anyone know where I can pick one of these up?

Thanks in advance!

-Aaron
We have both in stock, use code 2016tasca if you order.

Front, http://www.tascaparts.com/oe-ford/cm5z5842528b

Rear, http://www.tascaparts.com/oe-ford/c1bz9942528a

-Steve

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Thanks! Do you know if these come with adhesive?
Look at the description. The one I picked on says:
Velossatech Website said:
Product Description

Rear ?ST? emblem for your 2013-2016 Focus ST or Fiesta ST. Replace that tacky stock emblem with something clean.

Comes with 3M automotive grade double sided tape, just peel and install.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Cool thanks! I've been looking for a black rear ST emblem. The oem red ST emblem is almost completely hidden on the race red ST and the black goes well with my red/black theme.

Sent using Tapatalk

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
That looks cool. Did you make it yourself?

Sent using Tapatalk
Yes. Overlaid a piece of vinyl and used a razor blade to cut the outline following the inside edge. Very inexpensive if you know someone that does vinyl wrap you can get their scrap or of ebay and want not lots of people sell short piece very cheap.