Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

coneklr tiny pumpkin of fury build

Incredibly easy! Comes with instructions and everything you need to do it.
[MENTION=4960]eglove[/MENTION] is sriracha right? If so, I was able to find some more pics via build pics from another site. It looks like he has removed the wing risers since then? I wanted to see more pics from the side of the combo.

[MENTION=4960]eglove[/MENTION] is sriracha right? If so, I was able to find some more pics via build pics from another site. It looks like he has removed the wing risers since then? I wanted to see more pics from the side of the combo.
Yee, I'm project sriracha. Sorry I took so long to reply was on vacation. I got pics on instagram (@eglove) and here are some more on the blog @officialthreetwenty and on 1552's site

https://officialthreetwenty.com/2016/06/11/sriracha-day-8/

http://www.project-st.com/project-sriracha-introduction-from-stock-to-stage-3/

Sorry for hijacking coneklr, I know you're cool with it since we're twins :p

Yee, I'm project sriracha. Sorry I took so long to reply was on vacation. I got pics on instagram (@eglove) and here are some more on the blog @officialthreetwenty and on 1552's site

https://officialthreetwenty.com/2016/06/11/sriracha-day-8/

http://www.project-st.com/project-sriracha-introduction-from-stock-to-stage-3/

Sorry for hijacking coneklr, I know you're cool with it since we're twins :p
Did you take the wing risers off? Some of the new pics look like you just have the spoiler extension. Do you have any pics that are a complete side view of the car? I don't see any on the build site.

I did for winter, I was tired of cleaning the snow out inbetween the chassis and the wing

OP
C
Thread Starter #27
No big updates but did get a piece to my front end.
IMG_1142.JPG

And some other pics from the ol' iPhone

IMG_0973.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1121.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #31
Thanks guys, should have some better updates soon and then some actual pics!

Stinkin winter

OP
C
Thread Starter #32
I'm extremely picky with the way my car sits and decided I needed to up my game a little bit. So I swapped my springs for ST XTA coilovers. Best move I have made so far. Really happy when the way it drives and the quality on these.

IMG_1764.JPG
IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG

And the. Got my cup spoilers painted and put those guys on along with my splitter.

IMG_1821.JPG
IMG_1822.JPG
IMG_1824.JPG
IMG_1836.JPG

And my pup admiring the look.
IMG_1860.JPG

Next up is to get the summer tires mounted and hit up some track days! Will need a front mount and some brake upgrades. But I think the plan is to just go ahead and do the Mountune MRX turbo and that stuff all at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Is that the Maxton winglet-less 'race' splitter, or something else?

That is one sharp little ride as it sits, even with the winters on the Tarmacs!! [thumb]

Last edited:
OP
C
Thread Starter #35
Is that the Maxton winglet-less 'race' splitter, or something else?

That is one sharp little ride as it sits, even with the winters on the Turbomacs!! [thumb]
Thanks man! The balloon tires are keeping me from getting it to sit exactly how I want but soon!

The splitter is made by a guy on Instagram who owns a FoST. I ran his splittler on my FoST and liked it so I got one for my FiST. He sells them under the name "InnovativeFabWorx".

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Damn! Search "InnovativeFabWorx" and the gates of Hell open.. I wont be buying a splitter from that dude. Your car is MAGIC though. Nice work!