Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just tuned to stage 3...doesn't feel any different

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
If you are running stg 0 there only the stock map. 93 will not hurt a thing. Ford got its power numbers on 93.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
mcummings182
Thread Starter #42
If you are running stg 0 there only the stock map. 93 will not hurt a thing. Ford got its power numbers on 93.

I tuned it back to the stage 0 stock map and noticed a definite increase in psi, nothing crazy, but still noticeable. I just ordered a stratified tune today, so once that gets here we will really be able to tell. I've heard so many people say the Cobb map is garbage compared to stratified. Let's hope there is no boost leak and it's just the Cobb map cause if there is a leak, I feel like I'll never find it lol.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Plz let me know what the srat tune does. I got 1 with my ap but waiting for the dp install before I get it.

OP
mcummings182
Thread Starter #44
Plz let me know what the srat tune does. I got 1 with my ap but waiting for the dp install before I get it.

Got my stratified tune last night. Holy shit, this thing LAUNCHES in 1st gear. I never thought that was even possible. Definitely a huge difference with this tune. I still don't know if I'm getting the psi I'm supposed to, maybe I'm just not understanding it correctly. Does the pedal have to be completely to the floor to get max psi in any gear? Cause when I'm at like 4000rpm in 2nd gear going almost 40mph I'm getting like 8 psi, I'm not flooring it. I just don't know if this is how it's supposed to be.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
You only get max boost when you're flooring it, but boost tapers off towards redline so max boost typically happens around 3-4krpm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
That is awesome about the tune. Yea flat foot is the only way to max boost. What psi are you getting at 3k?

OP
mcummings182
Thread Starter #48
That is awesome about the tune. Yea flat foot is the only way to max boost. What psi are you getting at 3k?

Even not flooring it, I can get up to 10-15 psi at 3k, so I'd say that's pretty good? Definitely recommend this tune. It's like a whole new car. 1st gear feels like second gear now lol.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
What is the max psi registering on the Accessport?

OP
mcummings182
Thread Starter #50
What is the max psi registering on the Accessport?

It's weird because it resets every time I drive, I don't think it did that with Cobb maps? So far the highest I've gotten is 24.96 psi, and that was 3rd gear at 4000 rpm. This tune is literally a night and day difference. I love it! It's a whole new car. Everyone wasn't kidding when they said it wakes the car up. Sooooo worth the $50.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
24.96 is excellent. Im sooooooo looking forward to mine.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
It should reset the min and max values every time the AP powers off. I hit just over 26psi on my Stratified E30 tune. I think target boost is 26. But if you're hitting torque target at 25psi, that's all you'll get. The hot air here sometimes call for more boost.

stratified tuned for cali 91 catted deporacing down pipe and intercooler with green drop in filter 26.9 psi so far

Ford Community Posts