Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Parting out the Fiesta (DHM Race IC, Yakima roof rack)

Trader history for twolf (0)

twolf

The time has come for me to sell my FiST parts.

To start off with, I've got my DHM Race IC/Crash Bar, with Tial BOV, and factory location MAP BOV blockoff plate.

Most people simply leave their factory BOV installed, and plugged in. I elected not to do this, and instead contacted Turbosmart along with several other companies. The only one that got back to me and would sell me just the blockoff was MAP. This simply deletes the factory BOV. It's been so long, but I'm 99.9% sure that I also have the little resistor that plugs into the factory BOV plug from Turbosmart. If not, your tuner should be able to turn off the CEL from having the BOV unplugged. (I have no check engine light, so if I give you everything I have you wont either :p)

I also have a Tial Q BOV that was custom powder coated a pretty close match to molten orange, and the same color as my crash bar.

I'd like to get $800+shipping for the intercooler and BOV as well as all BOV related stuff (blockoff plate, Turbosmart resistor [if I do have it])

I have a bunch of other parts that I either can't take pictures of (because they're still on the car) or just haven't taken pictures of yet or just simply can't remember I have.

Some of them include...

ATP Catless downpipe
Cobb APV3
Swift springs
Yakima Roof Rack
MBRP Alumized catback
Ford CF shift knob
Custom polished aluminum shift knob I machined
Cobb RMM
Set of 4 grey stock wheels with almost bald all seasons, with TPMS. Not sure if I could even give these away, lol.

Since I haven't taken pictures of these yet... they're not for sale... but they will be soon, so keep your eyes out.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The time has come for me to sell my FiST parts.

To start off with, I've got my DHM Race IC/Crash Bar, with Tial BOV, and factory location MAP BOV blockoff plate.

Most people simply leave their factory BOV installed, and plugged in. I elected not to do this, and instead contacted Turbosmart along with several other companies. The only one that got back to me and would sell me just the blockoff was MAP. This simply deletes the factory BOV. It's been so long, but I'm 99.9% sure that I also have the little resistor that plugs into the factory BOV plug from Turbosmart. If not, your tuner should be able to turn off the CEL from having the BOV unplugged. (I have no check engine light, so if I give you everything I have you wont either :p)

I also have a Tial Q BOV that was custom powder coated a pretty close match to molten orange, and the same color as my crash bar.

I'd like to get $800+shipping for the intercooler and BOV as well as all BOV related stuff (blockoff plate, Turbosmart resistor [if I do have it])

I have a bunch of other parts that I either can't take pictures of (because they're still on the car) or just haven't taken pictures of yet or just simply can't remember I have.

Some of them include...

ATP Catless downpipe
Cobb APV3
Swift springs
Yakima Roof Rack
MBRP Alumized catback
Ford CF shift knob
Custom polished aluminum shift knob I machined
Cobb RMM
Set of 4 grey stock wheels with almost bald all seasons, with TPMS. Not sure if I could even give these away, lol.

Since I haven't taken pictures of these yet... they're not for sale... but they will be soon, so keep your eyes out.
Why the fire sale?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
twolf

twolf

Thread Starter #4
Why the fire sale?

It's been a long time coming, I just haven't been driving the car much anymore and I would derive more enjoyment from the cash money that is currently tied up in the parts. If I'm honest the car probably won't stay for much longer, either, so I'm kind of preparing it for that.

Edit: for anyone who is PMing me without an established history on the forums, please provide something to make me think you're not a scammer--links to other transactions you've participated in, vouches from other users, etc... I really don't want to deal with getting scammed.

OP
twolf

twolf

Thread Starter #5
Next up for sale is... my roof rack. You could probably find one cheaper, but I purposely avoided buying the cheapest setup out there.

I went for the Yakima setup with the aeroblade cross bars and the wind deflector. I had a tiny bit of wind howl before I got the wind deflector in the mail, but it's silent now.

I also have a BNIB Yakima Jaylow kayak carrier. It has literally never been on my car or anyone elses.

For right now, I'd prefer to sell the two of these as a unit, for the price of $400 +shipping.

If I find a buyer for the Jaylow on its own, I will then and only then separate them.

OP
twolf

twolf

Thread Starter #7
Stock suspension?

How much shipped on the AP?
Swift Springs.

I'm not really sure what an AP goes for nowadays and I'd kinda like for the AP to be the last thing I sell, so let me get back to you on that.

OP
twolf

twolf

Thread Starter #8

Shift knob I made. $35 shipped. Has scratches on it from daily use but if you hit it with some polish they'll come right out. Heck, I might even do it before shipping if I'm feeling nice.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Shift knob I made. $35 shipped. Has scratches on it from daily use but if you hit it with some polish they'll come right out. Heck, I might even do it before shipping if I'm feeling nice.
Are your fingers in the knob? That Is a killer shift knob that you made!

OP
twolf

twolf

Thread Starter #10
Are your fingers in the knob? That Is a killer shift knob that you made!

Usually one doesn't put fingers in their knob, but it was for a photo op...