Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
At the glass place now. They recovered one of the bullets. Apparently this part of thr door is bulletproof lol. Looks like a hollowpoint .380. what a dingleberry - can't aim and he should be using fmj in that underpowered caliber.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I forgot from any other posts you've made, but is that YOUR ZL1 in the background?? [ohcrap] [driving] [thumb] [cool]
Yes, bought it back in May. It is also a 6 speed like my FiST. My Corolla is an auto and boring as heck to drive but also the cheapest to run and arguably the most reliable of the group [hihi]

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
LOL it's been gone for a few hours already. We don't even have any puddles on the ground anymore LOL

DaveG99

LOL it's been gone for a few hours already. We don't even have any puddles on the ground anymore LOL

Yeah same shit happens up here. It snows then its gone within hours. Every now and then our snow will turn to ice.

I did the ol' front plate delete yesterday with paint matched plugs from bumperplugs.com and I think it really changes the look of the front end. It may be frowned upon in my state but I never had issues with my last car. I live in the Baltimore area and I feel the police have larger things to worry about than the front plate on my Fiesta.

Ah, and she's salty salty from this weekend's snow.

IMG_20171211_092528.jpg

I did the ol' front plate delete yesterday with paint matched plugs from bumperplugs.com and I think it really changes the look of the front end. It may be frowned upon in my state but I never had issues with my last car. I live in the Baltimore area and I feel the police have larger things to worry about than the front plate on my Fiesta.

Ah, and she's salty salty from this weekend's snow.

View attachment 16496
Did you have to drill out the rivets that hold the front plate in place?