Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Unused Parts Collecting Dust Sale K&N, Mish Expansion Tank, Mish Rear Brace (Pacific Grove, CA)

Trader history for TheCartDesigner (0)

K&N Intake, Mishimoto Expansion Tank (UPDATED PRICES)

Would prefer to have the parts picked up local (worth the trip if you want to see Laguna Seca....lol), but I am not against shipping if necessary.

K&N Intake 14-15 (Open box new unused) $160 Shipping included
Mishimoto Trunk Brace (New in Box, opened only for pics) SOLD!
Mishimoto Black Aluminum Expansion Tank (New in Box, opened only for pics) SOLD!

Might have some more fist parts later.

Last edited:
OP
TheCartDesigner
Thread Starter #4
[MENTION=3494]AntTrain[/MENTION]: I appreciate the offer. Being brand new, unused... Unfortunately, I can't do $100 shipped.
[MENTION=8493]apex1[/MENTION]: Replied

Just a note on the thread. I just found out that my wife is pulling us out of town for New Year long weekend. I will be able to respond to posts, but nothing will ship til Tuesday on any agreements when I return.

OP
TheCartDesigner
Thread Starter #6
[MENTION=7410]Jacare[/MENTION] Nothing else too big in regards to the fiesta. I have storage in Vegas also, but I think all I have there for the fiesta is a Mishimoto Induction Hose. The rear bar was the largest dimensions, But I am always collecting parts so if you let me know what you want/need I will keep my eyes open for ya. I have a bunch of parts for different cars . The mishimoto box for the Ecoboost mustang intake is huge if know anyone needing one.

OP
TheCartDesigner
Thread Starter #10
The expansion tank is in with me in CA. I have storage in Vegas but nothing for a FIST except a Mishimoto induction hose (red I think) for a 2014-15. and I won't be down there again for quite a while. If you can do 130 shipped, I can do that. That would be essentially half way between my asking with shipping and your initial 100 offer.