Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

UPDATE:

I've been in contact with Konig over the past week regarding orders for the Dekagram 16x8 4x108. They confirmed with me today, that all current orders at performanceplustire have been allocated appropriately, and all of those will be filled with the first shipment. The shipment is scheduled to arrive at performanceplustire from Konig on March 5th. At that point, the wheels will be shipped to us, the customers.

So, good news for all of us that have already ordered! We should have the wheels at our doors by the middle of the month. I already have my tires waiting to be mounted, and my new lug nuts ready. Only thing I have to order is the hubcentric rings. Can anyone send me a link to good ones that won't melt? I heard bad things about the plastic ones.
Thanks for keeping us updated. The ones linked are pretty similar to what I have gotten as well

I looked at our local tire distributor and they actually have stock of these wheels in the larger sizes. Nothing for the 16x8 4x108 yet but if I get time I'll ask if and when they will be getting them.

Just ordered from Performance Plus. And if you wait long enough staring at your check out box, you get another $50.00 off. I hope I'm not too late, hoping I can get the first shipment.

I track my car frequently but.... I think I want to leave these on!! Now my track/street tire delima begins........

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

DaveG99

If I order these now I wonder if I can get them before April. If not they will have to wait and I will get some new tires for my stock wheels. I need a sticky set of tires mounted on my car by April 6th.

HBEcoBeaST

What tires (and size) were you guys going to run with these 16x8s?

Was looking into rota slips 16x7 et38 with 205/50r16s but these konigs look better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I think I'm going with 215/45/16 Falken Azenis RT615Ks. I was also looking at the 205s in BFG Sport comps or Hankook RS4s. I had really wanted to run Continental Extreme contact sports in 205/45, but I'm concerned on the amount of stretch. Depending on use, there are a lot of options in 205/45s and in either 215/225 45s there are really only 200 wear rating extreme performance tires like the BFG Rivals, Dunlop D2/3s, and Toyo Proxes

HBEcoBeaST

I think I'm going with 215/45/16 Falken Azenis RT615Ks. I was also looking at the 205s in BFG Sport comps or Hankook RS4s. I had really wanted to run Continental Extreme contact sports in 205/45, but I'm concerned on the amount of stretch. Depending on use, there are a lot of options in 205/45s and in either 215/225 45s there are really only 200 wear rating extreme performance tires like the BFG Rivals, Dunlop D2/3s, and Toyo Proxes
It seems our choices are limited to a few extreme performance options in 215/45r16. I'm stock height and want to fill the wheel gap so I'd not go smaller than that. Also not a fan of stretched tires.

I'm all for sticky summer tires but since this is my daily I don't want LOUD tires and I'd like to get 15K miles per set. We can always wish right?

Curious how your falkens turn out. I ran them(different size) on my mx-5 and really liked them although quiet they were not lol.

It seems our choices are limited to a few extreme performance options in 215/45r16. I'm stock height and want to fill the wheel gap so I'd not go smaller than that. Also not a fan of stretched tires.

I'm all for sticky summer tires but since this is my daily I don't want LOUD tires and I'd like to get 15K miles per set. We can always wish right?

Curious how your falkens turn out. I ran them(different size) on my mx-5 and really liked them although quiet they were not lol.

The 205s I was looking at have the widest tread width that I could find in the 205s and there was a pic of the RS4s on post 141 of this thread which didn't look stretched too much. The sport comps are pretty close to those and may provide a bit better DD manners with reduced grip/performance.

HBEcoBeaST

The 205s I was looking at have the widest tread width that I could find in the 205s and there was a pic of the RS4s on post 141 of this thread which didn't look stretched too much. The sport comps are pretty close to those and may provide a bit better DD manners with reduced grip/performance.
The sport comps are the perfect width in the 205/45 size but I want more sidewall for aesthetic purposes. I have to check on the specs of some of the 205/50 tires.

Really liking these rims and they're cheaper than rota's too.

The sport comp 2s come in 205/50r16s, although the tread width drops to 7" which is a bit confusing to me as the 45's according to tire rack have a tread width of 8". But if they are 7 in that size, I would go with the firestone indy 500s as they have a larger tread width, allegedly has lower tread noise, and are better reviewed.

DaveG99

UPDATE:

I've been in contact with Konig over the past week regarding orders for the Dekagram 16x8 4x108. They confirmed with me today, that all current orders at performanceplustire have been allocated appropriately, and all of those will be filled with the first shipment. The shipment is scheduled to arrive at performanceplustire from Konig on March 5th. At that point, the wheels will be shipped to us, the customers.

So, good news for all of us that have already ordered! We should have the wheels at our doors by the middle of the month. I already have my tires waiting to be mounted, and my new lug nuts ready. Only thing I have to order is the hubcentric rings. Can anyone send me a link to good ones that won't melt? I heard bad things about the plastic ones.
Its March 7th. And i called performance plus today and they said a week or two until they come in.

Its March 7th. And i called performance plus today and they said a week or two until they come in.
Weird, I spoke to them yesterday and they told me it could be this week or next week. They are getting crates weekly at this point, they are just waiting on our bolt pattern ones.

HBEcoBeaST

I really like these rims. Wish we had 215/45s that were better suited for a daily though. I have a few months to decide so looking forward for your installed pictures once they ship.

You got me thinking about my life decisions again. I realized how loud the stock tires are on the highway, and would like them to have less highway noise. Any chance you have had the stock to compare to the falkens?