Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from the motor city area!

Hello all, [wrenchin]

I'm Larry! I've owned my '16 Fiesta (affectionately named Valerie) for over a year now and bought it new in '17. I have a magnetic with orange Recaros, and the black wheel package. So far in the first year we've had 34,000 wonderful miles together, a track day, and lots of good memories.

So far, mods are light... but here's a list:
  • MBRP catback exhaust
  • Rallyarmor UR red mud flaps
  • Hawk HPS 5.0 brake pads
  • Stoptech slotted brake rotors
  • Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires
  • Whoosh wing risers
...and much more planned! [paranoid]

As for myself, I'm a 22 year old electrical engineering student from Michigan. I enjoy mountain biking, computers, film, and photography. I look forward to talking to all of you more! No more lurking!

Much love,
Larry [lovest]

Another fellow michigander! I'm in westland and have a '16 ST. Fully bolted with cp-e parts. x47 turbo going on within a month. Bunch of appearance mods too. Keep an eye on the michigan specific thread in the regional section. We'll be setting up some events once the weather gets nicer. We also have a michigan fiesta st group going that I can add you to.

OP
Content_Godzilla
Thread Starter #12
Another fellow michigander! I'm in westland and have a '16 ST. Fully bolted with cp-e parts. x47 turbo going on within a month. Bunch of appearance mods too. Keep an eye on the michigan specific thread in the regional section. We'll be setting up some events once the weather gets nicer. We also have a michigan fiesta st group going that I can add you to.
I LOVE your car! Hope I get to see you sometime!

how can I get added to the group?